Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

egyptian lad

I made this topic to spread the hidden truth of giants in ancient egypt, The truth which archaeologists hide untill todays. They strongly fight to kill it because simply if that truth been known and appeared, Then evolution,darwin sciences,dinasour will be completely collapsed!

The western archaeologists working along the biology scientists,they both are fighting to save big zone of their old biology sciences, the false sciences which we study it on all stages of schools.

If u navigate into studying the egyptology as an amature,( between you dont need to professional in this field as its not chemistry, The modern people in this field are only repeating the same stuff of old archaeologists.....nothing changed), you will get the complete impression that this pharaoh history is full of contradictions and illogical stuff, that you will go into certain idea that there was a different civilization in egypt before the pharaohs......is it a mystery? no its not a mystery, The archaeologists themselves discovered many artifacts and stuff for the nations of early egypt before pharaohs but they deliberately stick everything under the name of pharaoh in order to remove the entire history of Giants, the giants were the early first nation who lived in egypt and after their era was over.

Part of archaeologists's contradictions:

The old kingdoms:

kings were busy to build pyramids as tombs, the kings were living to only build a tomb...thats their logic.....but their palaces.....castles....temples....statues....civilization?? nothing, ONLY PYRAMID.

where were the kings and their people living? they were living in Mud huts, COMPLETE LIES created by archaeologists.

The new kingdoms:

Kings were having a gigantic temples,statues........but very small tombs? were they unable to build a pyramid as tomb??? where were they living? in mud hut too or living in their temples?

Nearly, Each pharaoh king and queen have various statues with different facial features, You could not know for example: Who was king Tut? king tut have different statues representing him, The calamity: Answer of egyptologists are nonsense, They give us lame answer" the statues were figurative" How come figurative?

King tut statues, over various statues represent him, they were for different people, Not One king but multi kings:

post-132711-0-20284000-1348502642_thumb.

were the ancient egyptian artists idiotic to not draw face of each king on statues?

The answer: NO, the ancient egyptian artists were extra professional to draw the face of kings and queens on each statue, and the king himself would spread his own face on statues to be known and memorized through history.

The egyptologists make lot of nonsense and dont know how to handle the contradictions of egyptology.

There is missing chapters of this ancient history of egypt, the archaeologists do run a conspiracy.

This is something i wanted to clarify before i take you into the truth about Giants.

Did the giants of egypt really existed? how would you prove them?

Since the archaeologists run a conspiracy over this subject, you will never find any official claim about the giants. except few works of researchers who are trying to bring the truth out for world.

The giants of egypt existed 100%........actually when you have look at ancient egyptian monuments, you are going to stand front of Miracles, Miracles of obelisks, pyramids and those gigantic temples which their ceiling either was made by large pieces of granite stones.

Who had that power to construct all these works?

Stones in ancient egypt were damn large and not only some thousands of stones, But Millions and millions of stones which were cut and carved from mountains.

Who the hell had the power to cut such this unbelievable amount of stones? Its unbelieveable to say people of our size made it by primitive work, There were no technology nor any advanced machines in this ancient times, and whatever people try to invent theories saying they had technology, its only DELUSIONAL

The primivite work of cutting stones is Recorded on the decorations....Plus the remaining signs of cutting still sealed and left from ancient egyptians.

The ancient egyptians used diorite stones as hammer to hit and split the granite stones,plus other metal tools.

The power of giants did fulfill all this work, could you imagine a giant human of 10 meter tall, how would be his power???? those large stones to us, were small stones to him, and he was cutting and lifting and moving them.

This is one of the lost links regarding the construction of pyramids.....How the stones were cut and moved? Only bring the Giant humans on table, They were able to do.

An example from Rekhmire tomb arts:

Part of pyramid construction

Giant egyptian is packing up the large stones into net of ropes

post-132711-0-91719400-1348502850_thumb.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth of giants existed in this tomb of rekhmire, which they rushed to stick it to vizier of king tuthmosis III, In order to not leave doubt about nations before pharaohs, they stick any tombs and any stuff from early ancient egypt to pharaoh kings.

Contradiction of archaeologists:

The construction of pyramids is fully depicted under scenes of pyramids where built by hands and very primitive work.( something not known for people).

rekhmire nor his king tuthmosis III did left any pyramid? then why shall pyramid construction be connected to them? well the archaeologists forgot to entitle some pyramids by king tuthmosis III, so the lie would be extremely believable.

I have made an excellent video about Evidence of giants in Rekhmire tomb:

This is my work through searching for long time:

There were different size of giants in the same age of early ancient egypt

this is through my observation:

sculptors of statues were giants of 3 to 5 meter.

stone cutters and obelisks lifters were 8 to 12 meter tall.

the pyramids builders were 8 to 12 meter tall too.

giant standing to kneeling statues was by tall of 3 to 3.5 meter.

• Like 1

Joe taylor an american researcher who has been in egypt for many times by late of 50s and 60s,he cited several accounts of giant human skeletons in egypt.

He got 47 inche femur bone for 15 feet giant egyptian man, 4.5 meter tall:

post-132711-0-02152500-1348504875_thumb.

this giant leg bone is saved in MTblanco museum of fossils in Texas:

www.mtblanco.com

In rekhmire tomb, the art of colossal seated statue's construction, the sculptors were nearly the same height between 4 to 5 meter.

this a comparison i made between sculptors of colossal seated statue and giant leg bone:

post-132711-0-60441800-1348505054_thumb.

post-132711-0-45694000-1348505209_thumb.

Where are the remains of your giants.I am not an expert but you will find that ancient cultures had no concept of scale when doing their pictographs and Petroglyphs.

261771797060981798_4kS2RW36_b.jpg

• Like 1

There are some images for giant egyptian skeletons been published on internet as well, of course they would say " its fake and was on drawing competition",they lead big conspiracy to kill thise certain truth:

post-132711-0-80003900-1348505579_thumb.

post-132711-0-99788100-1348505645_thumb.

38 cm Mummified giant finger for a giant egyptian mummy probably 5.5 meter tall, pictures were spread on german newspaper Bild:

There were giant human mummies but they hide them and their giant coffins, In order to keep pharaohs people,people of our size only recognized

post-132711-0-05379600-1348505809_thumb.

post-132711-0-32986400-1348505860_thumb.

Well you've presented a convincing argument, archaeologists are all dirty liars and you know the real truth.

ty, yes they sell their consciences for sake of fame and money

by God's will, the truth of giants will apear more and more, egypt is full of giant human skeletons who still earthed, There were a big nation of numerous giants in egypt

• Like 1

Oh great. Another person who knows nothing about Ancient Egypt. I can just hear kmt_sesh pulling the last of his hair out.

While there were no civilizations there predating dynastic Egypt, we do have evidence of several cultures to include Merimda, Maadi, Badari, Naqada, Abydos and Nekhen to name a few. And yes, there is evidence of more than just mud huts, but it appears the OP doesn't want to take the time to actually learn about Ancient Egypt. Evidently ignorance really is bliss.

cormac

• Like 3

Oh great. Another person who knows nothing about Ancient Egypt. I can just hear kmt_sesh pulling the last of his hair out.

While there were no civilizations there predating dynastic Egypt, we do have evidence of several cultures to include Merimda, Maadi, Badari, Naqada, Abydos and Nekhen to name a few. And yes, there is evidence of more than just mud huts, but it appears the OP doesn't want to take the time to actually learn about Ancient Egypt. Evidently ignorance really is bliss.

cormac

well, might not be bliss but surely does not stand in the way of your brain maxturbation...

Where are the remains of your giants.I am not an expert but you will find that ancient cultures had no concept of scale when doing their pictographs and Petroglyphs.

261771797060981798_4kS2RW36_b.jpg

only little things been avaliable, they even refute it and say its fake as usual

Yes, agree with you but you dont have good knowledge about ancient egypt arts

The ancient egyptians were accurate about their reliefs and the depictions:

In the depicted stories: You would see " Giant king beat up small enemies", on the contrary, you would see " a king in the same size of his enemies beating them".

This art of giant king belongs to different era.

The next art of king in same size of his enemies belongs to newer era, after giant era was over.

I may answer you with images to get my point

Ancient egypt is not such century or one thousand years, Its ten thousands of years

I do believe, the giants live since 10000 b.c years old, The real age of pyramids and most gigantic buildings belong to this date too

The archaeologists just limited ancient egypt history to fit the pharaoh era

Joe taylor an american researcher who has been in egypt for many times by late of 50s and 60s,he cited several accounts of giant human skeletons in egypt.

He got 47 inche femur bone for 15 feet giant egyptian man, 4.5 meter tall:

post-132711-0-02152500-1348504875_thumb.

this giant leg bone is saved in MTblanco museum of fossils in Texas:

www.mtblanco.com

If you do a bit more research you will find these:

http://mtblanco.com/MtBlancoTour.htm

http://mtblanco.com/TourGiantArticle.htm

If you read them you find that the bone in the picture is not real but one that Mr Taylor sculpted based on a story. A story that as far as I can tell has never been corroborated.

only little things been avaliable, they even refute it and say its fake as usual

In the depicted stories: You would see " Giant king beat up small enemies", on the contrary, you would see " a king in the same size of his enemies beating them".

The next art of king in same size of his enemies belongs to newer era, after giant era was over.

Ancient egypt is not such century or one thousand years, Its ten thousands of years

I do believe, the giants live since 10000 b.c years old, The real age of pyramids and most gigantic buildings belong to this date too

I'm sure KMT when he reads this will have a good laugh before he destroys your theory...

name='cormac mac airt' timestamp='1348506519' post='4473187']

cormac

[/b]

This history is proven to be fake, and full of contradictions

Just answer the point, why each pharaoh king had various statues with diff facial features?

In the modern egypt:

Mohammed ali basha, the sultan of egyptian and sudan kingdom left statues memorizing him, he didnt bring up a statue holding different person looking and write under it " sultan mohammed ali".

Part of the archaeologists fabrication, they stick unknown statues to kings of pharaohs in order to not come a person make doubts in this history.

The egyptologists only live fake moments by their talks about ancient egypt, even their theories regarding building the pyramids is so illogical

If you do a bit more research you will find these:

http://mtblanco.com/MtBlancoTour.htm

http://mtblanco.com/...iantArticle.htm

If you read them you find that the bone in the picture is not real but one that Mr Taylor sculpted based on a story. A story that as far as I can tell has never been corroborated.

You will also find that all photos of giant skeletal remains are hoaxes...

The OP is incorrect multiple times before he even gets to the part about giants.

Epic fail. Of course.

Harte

• Like 3

King Tut must've been the family midget then .

Strange how if all these giant pharaohs are limited to the ancient pre-dynastic period that we should have depictions of Ramses, several Ramses, as a giant, on New Kingdom period buildings...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ramses_IIs_seger_%C3%B6ver_Chetafolket_och_stormningen_av_Dapur,_Nordisk_familjebok.png

http://riversfromeden.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ramses3sea.jpg

...But a very normal-sized Ramses mummy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy

• Like 1

Scifi, legends, myths, comics.... dangerous stuff for some people to read or view.

• Like 4

By logic: if you are a king or queen in your country, you would make a statues by different people and say its your statues?

I may give you an example, of ex president of egypt Mubarak:

Mubarak statues were made to represent himself..................NOT OTHER PEOPLE!

post-132711-0-41906800-1348509247_thumb.

But King Tut according to the hypocrite archaeologist, King tut had many various statues representing him, these statues were not for one person but multi different people, So why this contradictions?

Have we got a brain???? sorry for saying, Its idiotic people who would say these statues were figurative, why shall a king leave figurative statues, while he was about glory and to be memorized like his own lookings over history, So some people and next generation would come and say : This is king tut.......His features must be all ONE and Unique!

King tut statues were for different people, Not one king:

post-132711-0-70220800-1348509523_thumb.

Its not only king tut whose his statues were for different people, Most pharaoh kings and queens alike

King ramses III has many various statues represent him, they hold different people lookings.

King akhenaton also has many various statues.

King thutmosis III also

queen hatshepsut aso has many various statues.

And there are kings and queens from the grandparents who dont have statues at all, They forgot to memorize themselves and archaeologists put probability on some other statues that it was for and for.

All fabrication was made in this history, If you want to discuss egyptology.......Bring contradictions and questions on the table

I may add the statues in ancient egypt too were not public figure like freedom liberity in usa, the statues were meant to represnt the kings and queens and their lookings.

Oh, it's twue. It's twue. It's twue, it's twue!

http://www.ladyofthe...unds/gifted.wav

Egyptian_Giant_zpse9c95b7d.jpg

I think we talked before, let me remind you of something:

Dude, For sake of God.................................Insert brain in your empty head, sorry for this sarcastic statement.......its not insult but u just fool urself around.

You have brought for an image of carved statues on modern ages and compare to it to ancient times

Such like your image now, You put a truck lifting stones and u mean it was lifted like that

In the ancient times: There were NO MACHINES, NO TRUCKS, NOR ANY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.

Why the hell you compare ancient times to modern times, even though if we went in comparison:

Today if u want to build a home, You use iron bars.....cement.....small bricks ( Put under small bricks hundred lines), EVEN THOUGH we have technology and construction machines, We still use small brickes, in order to make the operation easy and so workers would handle too

The stone in ancient egypt: there were stones of 18 ton weight......stones of 2 ton....stone of 70 ton....stones of 700 ton like obelisks.......stones of 100 ton like stones around sphinx:

post-132711-0-47017400-1348510498_thumb.

Do you think even 20 guys were able to lift this large stone?

This history is proven to be fake, and full of contradictions

Just answer the point, why each pharaoh king had various statues with diff facial features?

In the modern egypt:

Mohammed ali basha, the sultan of egyptian and sudan kingdom left statues memorizing him, he didnt bring up a statue holding different person looking and write under it " sultan mohammed ali".

Part of the archaeologists fabrication, they stick unknown statues to kings of pharaohs in order to not come a person make doubts in this history.

The egyptologists only live fake moments by their talks about ancient egypt, even their theories regarding building the pyramids is so illogical

The only thing fake is your knowledgebase.

In short, it's called artistic license. The Ancient Egyptians weren't creating statues to meet our standards of accuracy or ideas of what is aesthetically pleasing, nor is it likely that they would have cared what we thought of same.

Mohammed ali basha is irrelevant to a discussion of Ancient Egypt for multiple reasons, among which are that he didn't live in Ancient Egypt and he comes from a completely different socio-religious background. Again you're comparing apples and oranges and complaining that they're not the same.

cormac