Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

giants ancient egypt egyptology mystery pyramids

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
530 replies to this topic

#121    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Abramelin said: "But all that proof mysteriously disappeared..." (the skeletons/shulls)

Sorry I forgot to respond to this point earlier.

I have no idea if those evidences (skulls) have disappeared from the museum or not and I assume they did not,.
AA only filmed it some 1 or 2 years ago, the skulls were there then. (AA debuted in April 2010)

One would think that the existence of these skulls would hav caused a deluge of anthropologists/archaeologists into Nevada but I think it is safe to say that did not happen.

Perhaps in the end, the OP is right, "they" - whoever they are, are hiding all such evidences of giants, I don't know, but if they are, the curator of the museum in question surely screwed up or was accidently uninformed. It would be nice to know  if the skulls are there but in the end, people belive what they want to believe and not necessarily what reality is.

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#122    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

I find it preplexing that anyone can seriously contemplate the hypothesis of a giant race building all the monuments of AE, then suddenly disappearing without a trace!

Try to look at the question from a mere common sense point of view. Aside from the fact that 10 meters humans would probably crush their feet and crumble their bones, the hypothesis that any race building huge monuments from the Giza pyramids in the north to Abu Simbel in the south entails an assumption that there was a large enough population of said giants who managed to survive for centuries if not millenea. It follows that there should be an abundance of skeletal remains, tools, utensils, cemeteries, foundations of houses, garbage pits etc; in proportion to the population, scattered all over Egypt. How can the total absence of any of these be explained? They didn't bury their dead, slept under the stars, used only their hands for tools? Bear in mind that Egypt is an ARID environment, that the dry weather and sands have preserved human bodies, loaves of bread, wigs, clothing, papyri...similar delicate organic material which are more than a couple of thousand years old are already exhibited in the Egyptian Museum. How could the remains of 'midgets' survive but nothing of the giants who were supposedly co-existing with them?

As for the 'conspiracy' theory, it is naive to the extreme. The only way for such a cover up is to have individual archaeologists going alone to the desert with a shovel to dig. If one assumes that archaeologists are capable of keeping hundreds of Egyptian workers, for generations, from uttering a word or telling others then this person has never been to Egypt, the villages where these workers come from, and never talked to any of them. The power of 'myth' specially when concerned with ancient monuments, and the "rumor machine" in Egypt should never be underestimated!

Maybe I should add that I am Egyptian, and I did field work in these villages so before my head is bitten off, just consider that I might have 'first hand' idea of what I am talking about

#123    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,311 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

View Postcladking, on 25 September 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

I do not necessarily support everything in post 93 but you are misquoting and
mischaracterizing what was said.

I wholeheartedly disagree. How was Post #93 the least contributive to this discussion? I did not misquote or mischaracterize—I called it for what it is.

But if at all possible, I'd like to put this behind us. I apologize for my own negativity in recent posts, although not for the substance of my recent posts. Hopefully we can all be grown-ups at this point, cease with the bickering, and move back on topic (as the most recent posters have).

Posted Image
The evil overlord mummy moderator has spoken.

Visit My Blog!

#124    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 25 September 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

Abramelin said: "But all that proof mysteriously disappeared..." (the skeletons/shulls)

Sorry I forgot to respond to this point earlier.

I have no idea if those evidences (skulls) have disappeared from the museum or not and I assume they did not,.
AA only filmed it some 1 or 2 years ago, the skulls were there then. (AA debuted in April 2010)

One would think that the existence of these skulls would hav caused a deluge of anthropologists/archaeologists into Nevada but I think it is safe to say that did not happen.

Perhaps in the end, the OP is right, "they" - whoever they are, are hiding all such evidences of giants, I don't know, but if they are, the curator of the museum in question surely screwed up or was accidently uninformed. It would be nice to know  if the skulls are there but in the end, people belive what they want to believe and not necessarily what reality is.

Well, as you can read from what you quoted from my post, nobody is hiding any remains of 'giants' :

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4475545

I mean the Homo Heidelbergensis remains from South Africa.

#125    Scott Creighton

Scott Creighton

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

• Consensus opinion isn't fact.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 25 September 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

...Scott seems more interested in nitpicking at me personally or in generically ridiculing peer-reviewed Egyptological research in general...

SC: Nitpick you personally?  Get over yourself. I present valid counter-arguments and facts against the silly Consensus Egyptology you present.  You see only one possible cultural context and that is your great undoing.

Ridiculing peer-reviewed Egyptological research?  Just because something is peer-reviewed doesn't make it fact and it certainly doesn't prove anything. If you think otherwise then you are seriously deluded. Alcibides is right - you have some kind of axe to grind against anyone who thinks different to you. You play this passive-aggressive game but your complete hatred of fringe ideas and those who present them isn't hidden too well. Furthermore, you label all such people with the same "fringe" brush, hoping the mud will stick.  My own research, as you well know, is very much rooted in the same evidence used by Consensus Egyptology, albeit I interpret some of it differently. You call that "fringe", others call it 'Alternative Egyptology'. But I guess you will have a hissy fit that others could remotely consider that my own research has anything at all to do with Egyptology. Heaven forbid! Such is your pomposity, dismissiveness and downright arrogance.

You hold up peer-review like a cop holds up a badge. There are bad cops out there.

SC

Edited by Scott Creighton, 25 September 2012 - 11:48 PM.

"The man o' independent mind... is king o' men, for a' that." - Robert Burns

#126    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostAlcibiades9, on 25 September 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

You are free to consider whatever you like.  I'm glad you think it matters.  Given that you seem to think it's still 1999 and resorting to calling someone a "midget" or a "troll" at the first instance is the way to shine in Internet debates rather renders the whole point mute...  :tu:

Add something substantial.

You haven't yet.

Edited by Abramelin, 25 September 2012 - 11:58 PM.

#127    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Giant humans of egypt are 100% true

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 24 September 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

Your posts indicate that you don't think average sized humans could build the pyramids.  I gave an example of one average sized human building with blocks that were heavier on average than those in the pyramids.  I even indicated that no machine lifters were used and that only pulleys and levers were used in it's construction

The average weight of the pyramid blocks are 2 1/2 tons.  That is not the weight of each block but just the average weight.

You say that giants did all the work because the blocks were too big and heavy for average men to move and put in place.  I have showed where that conclusion is invalid with my comparison to Coral Castle.  However let us add one further thing.  The following image is a depiction of one of the large statues being moved by men of average height, and in the lower left one of the large pieces of stone being moved by average sized men.  So based on that we can see that average sized men did the work.

Posted Image

Its good you put this image of moving colossal statue from some tombs, There were people of our size in the same age of giants.........Just have a look at this image

Giant king and small servants around him:

art67.jpg

Plus,this art is about moving a colossal statue, Not the construction and original decoration is distorted too:

Compare this image with image of rekhmire tomb:

You gonna grasp that The sculptor giants existed.

Explanation for this image anyway, there are some probability:

As i always say , Ancient egypt is not some years , its thousands of years

1- perhaps, Giants used some people of our size in pulling some works???

2-Perhaps, After era of giants was over, Guys in our size like the pharaohs came to take  things from the work left from giants and they did move some statues as u see in this image?

The construction of pyramids and obelisks by people of our size is completely false and impossible:

they put lies about usage of 100 thousand workers at pyramids......complete lies from their delusions

one of the archaeologists's lies too:

They discovered some graves around the giza pyramids,containing some skeletons of people of our size, So they rushed to call them>>>> workers of pyramids.

LOL, if i buried my father in a grave beside the pyramids? that means My father built the pyramdis?

if some nations on ancient times after pyramids era, lived around the pyramids and had graves place to bury the deads, that means they built the pyramids?

The calamity, they brainwash us with delusional theories from their sick minds.

They claim there 100 thousand workers of pyramids,and been buried around the pyramids.

Where are the 100 thousand skeletons of workers?

Where are the 100 thousand tools of workers?

Giants of egypt ruled the earth ( forbidden history)

The pyramid faith was moved from egypt to world wide due to Egyptian Giants occupation over the lands

Posted Image

#128    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 25 September 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Assuming for a moment that the work was done by giants, where is the evidence for them?
You see art (be it stonework or funerary illustration or simple paintings) is never a good indication of what did exist, we've had an imagination as a species for as long as we've had a language (given that you need an imagination to understand what "don't go over there, it's dangerous" means without actually going over there to see why it's dangerous), and imagination finds it's freest expression in art.

So, giants would need giant things. giant tools, giant homes, giant knives and forks etc.
Now homes being mudbrick can easily be lost to history. And tools remade time and again ... but surely in all the archaeological detritus we dig up and store, we'd have found one chisel too big for a mundane human to wield? One hammer that even Thor himself would have had trouble with? One scrap of solid evidence.

Legend and myth are ripe with tales of giants. Usually they're violent and hungry for manflesh.
Could that be a race memory of a time when we were neighbours with Neanderthals? Could it be that there were isolated pockets of giants across the globe that were valiantly wiped out by people generations before oral legend became written history? I stress that bit across. the. globe. There are legends of giants from across the world, everyone seems to have tales of nasty neighbours but not a shred of evidence exists for most of them, and what evidence there does exist often as not falls under the "giant eagle" banner of cryptohistory - we all saw the photos but noone can find them anymore.
Hello!

Actually the variety of arts, do prove a lot of things

In saqqara arts:  there is a record for statues construction, The small seated statues,sculptors of our size were doing this work.

In rekhmire arts, thebes: records of colossal statues construction, it were not small sculptors who do the work but giants.

Comparison in this image:

ptahshepses.jpg

I mean by this comparison, They were accurate about the depicted scenes of how things were done.

If you find the arts not enough proof, well no problem, actually the variety of arts.

You refer to the Giants Tools,  The archaeologists in egypt actually run big conspiracy, so the huge tools of giants will not be revealed for people..................they hide the huge tools of giants, and Giant mummies, and high accounts of giant skeletons.

In each archaeological location in egypt, They make a store for artifacts and stuff of ancient people, They only show from this store, what fit their lies.

The huge tools of giants exist in ancient egypt:

Diorite stones were used in some works as hammer stones to split and cut the granite rock:

Look at this huge diorite stone:

707.jpg

The archaeologists only show the small diorite stones around quarries and pyramids, But the Huge diorite stones are banned to be shown, in order to not support the giants theory at all:

The pyramid faith was moved from egypt to world wide due to Egyptian Giants occupation over the lands

Posted Image

#129    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,611 posts

• Question everything

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

View Postegyptian lad, on 26 September 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

I
They claim there 100 thousand workers of pyramids,and been buried around the pyramids.

Where are the 100 thousand skeletons of workers?

Where are the 100 thousand tools of workers?

Point of clarification,

They say there were 100 thousand workers, (or how ever many they actually say)

They say there are workers buried near the pyramids.

They do not say there are 100 thousand workers buried near the pyramids.

To say otherwise assumes either a 100% mortality rate or every former pyramid worker was dragged back to Giza after they died. Neither supposition is reasonable.

It follows also that If only a fraction of the workers are buried at Giza, then only a fraction of their tools remain, which is precisely what we find.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#130    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 25 September 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Assuming for a moment that the work was done by giants, where is the evidence for them?
You see art (be it stonework or funerary illustration or simple paintings) is never a good indication of what did exist, we've had an imagination as a species for as long as we've had a language (given that you need an imagination to understand what "don't go over there, it's dangerous" means without actually going over there to see why it's dangerous), and imagination finds it's freest expression in art.

So, giants would need giant things. giant tools, giant homes, giant knives and forks etc.
Now homes being mudbrick can easily be lost to history. And tools remade time and again ... but surely in all the archaeological detritus we dig up and store, we'd have found one chisel too big for a mundane human to wield? One hammer that even Thor himself would have had trouble with? One scrap of solid evidence.

Legend and myth are ripe with tales of giants. Usually they're violent and hungry for manflesh.
Could that be a race memory of a time when we were neighbours with Neanderthals? Could it be that there were isolated pockets of giants across the globe that were valiantly wiped out by people generations before oral legend became written history? I stress that bit across. the. globe. There are legends of giants from across the world, everyone seems to have tales of nasty neighbours but not a shred of evidence exists for most of them, and what evidence there does exist often as not falls under the "giant eagle" banner of cryptohistory - we all saw the photos but noone can find them anymore.

Large food pots and plates are left too:

3DX96032.jpg

Large basins are left too:

ghurob-4.jpg

Signs of cutting on the rocks,it means a huge tools were used to make it.

hitech07_02h.jpg

The egyptologists rushed to brainwash us that there was lost technology in ancient times and those remains of cutting signs were work of some advanced tools or machines.

I will give you complete proof from The unfinished obelisk signs too, its Giants who were working on the obelisks and cut them

Posted Image

#131    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postegyptian lad, on 26 September 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

Attachment 3DX96032.jpg

Attachment ghurob-4.jpg

Attachment hitech07_02h.jpg

The egyptologists rushed to brainwash us that there was lost technology in ancient times and those remains of cutting signs were work of some advanced tools or machines.

I will give you complete proof from The unfinished obelisk signs too, its Giants who were working on the obelisks and cut them

The unfinished obelisk:

lot of signs left on it, prove it was not work of people of our size

thats an image of how some guy claim suggest how the obelisks were cut:

990316n02.jpg

If obelisks were cut like that?

Why the long carving lines that was made from up to down, to even reach under the stone:

Look at the long carved lines, whats your analyzes for it? If people of our size were cuttin the obelisks , How could they cause and leave these signs?

obelisks3.jpg

Thats what i do believe, A giant  arms were working by diorite stones into round motion and by this work , Those long carved lines were left!

half circle motion2s.jpg

Its all signs about giants work, whatever they try to make things up, No explanations for except that.

Note also, The carved line size was big......A large diorite stone was used, Not the small diorite stones they put around quarries.......Different larger diorite stones were on this work

Posted Image

#132    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 25 September 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

Well, as you can read from what you quoted from my post, nobody is hiding any remains of 'giants' :

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4475545

I mean the Homo Heidelbergensis remains from South Africa.

I see what you mean but I don't really consider Homo Heidelbergensis to be quite on a par with the giant Philistines or the red-headed giants in Nevada.

but you point is valid

EDIT:

Let me try to clarify....
To  me, Homo Heidelbergensis is nothing more than a big Yetti, a real big hairy ape.

But when the bible speaks of Nephilim, or Enoch speaks about giants in his "Book of Giants" we imagine beings that are just like people only bigger.

They make and use sophisticated tools, they make buildings/abodes, they wear clothing of some sort, and the SPEAK like a human. They fight in wars using sophisticated weapons.

Those are the types of so-called "giants" that are not se easily evidenced, of course.

Also, I would like to say that I don't ncessarily believe in giants at all. it may be after all, that the red-headed giants of Nevada, like Homo Heidelbergensis, were just big hairy apes of some kind, too. We'll likely never know

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 26 September 2012 - 01:39 AM.

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#133    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 26 September 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

Point of clarification,

They say there were 100 thousand workers, (or how ever many they actually say)

They say there are workers buried near the pyramids.

They do not say there are 100 thousand workers buried near the pyramids.

To say otherwise assumes either a 100% mortality rate or every former pyramid worker was dragged back to Giza after they died. Neither supposition is reasonable.

It follows also that If only a fraction of the workers are buried at Giza, then only a fraction of their tools remain, which is precisely what we find.

The mad guy herodotus suggested that 100 thousands slaves or workers were used on the great pyramid, most egyptologists repeat what he said

They already claimed that the workers were buried around the pyramids, What im trying to tell.......if someone was buried around the pyramid, it could be no connected to the pyramid at all.

they dont say some, i have watched many flims, they claimed that high accounts of graves around the pyramids........the cheaters also show some fosslized bones of fishes and claim that workers were eating fish to give them protein and power LOOOOOOOOOOOL

What if some guys from 500 years, eat some fishes around the pyramids or on ancient times some people were sitting around pyramids and eating fishes.

sorry, its all bull........When i watch the egyptologists and their talks, They dont speak up to sane people, they only speak for blank headed people which cant ask or realize or wonder things up

for their tools, how come its only few things were found? wheres that major ones and high number of tools??

Small tools of workers made these carved lines at giza quarries too???

292656779_fb6b546b48.jpg

The whole thing about pyramids is pure lies and not related to the truth at all.

The pyramids were not tombs, but according to archaeologists it were tombs.

Posted Image

#134    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,611 posts

• Question everything

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:27 AM

View Postegyptian lad, on 26 September 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

Attachment 3DX96032.jpg

Attachment ghurob-4.jpg

Attachment hitech07_02h.jpg

If huge containers are evidence of huge users, then every brewery in the world must've been built by giants.

https://lh6.googleus.../s800/EXP_6.jpg

http://www.fromoldbo...q75-422x500.jpg

And apparently you're unfamiliar with the fine art of mortising.

http://www.howellfar...mortise_cut.jpg

http://www.startwood...rtise-tenon.jpg

And it's funny but the last time I looked, it sure wasn't the Egyptologists insisting that advanced technology was used.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#135    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:39 AM

workers stayed thousands of years to

View PostOniomancer, on 26 September 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

If huge containers are evidence of huge users, then every brewery in the world must've been built by giants.

https://lh6.googleus.../s800/EXP_6.jpg

http://www.fromoldbo...q75-422x500.jpg

And apparently you're unfamiliar with the fine art of mortising.

http://www.howellfar...mortise_cut.jpg

http://www.startwood...rtise-tenon.jpg

And it's funny but the last time I looked, it sure wasn't the Egyptologists insisting that advanced technology was used.
  you compare something from modern age to the far ancient times where people were very primitive.

Its like we going to compare some modern tower with the pyramids and say did giants build those modern towers?

In the modern ages, there were technology and small pieces were used to make big things.

The ancient egyptians recorded everything everything about their lifes, they dont forget anything....all things were recorded, if there was technology..........they would record it.

Some people still dont know that the pyramid construction was recorded, and go behind egyptologist theories.

the fine art of mortising, you put, its in the WOOD! not in the solid granite rocks.

View this image from rekhmire tomb, Work of stone cutters, the art of mortising:

img_3981fm.jpg

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users