Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Three separate sightings of yetis in Siberia

siberia yetis kemerovo expedition

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,794 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Yetis have been 'sighted' recently in three different remote areas in Kemerovo region, according to local reports.

One was spotted this month by an unnamed state inspector in the Shorsky National Park, says local government official Sergei Adlyakov.

'The creature did not look like a bear and quickly disappeared after breaking some branches of the bushes,' he was quoted as saying.

http://siberiantimes...inable-snowman/

Posted Image

#2    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

Cool find. I'm still betting they (yeti/sasquatch) are primitive humans that were outcast for having one or more disabilities (like Hypertrichosis - which would actually be beneficial, living that sort of life style in the north ), and have continued to live a stone-age existence. Would explain both sides of the believer/non-believer argument perfectly imho,

#3    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

I totally believe there are creatures like this out there.....we haven't discovered everything yet!

#4    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Missing the 'Banned' Wagon

• 4,764 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

Thanks for posting Still Waters, I am looking forward to seeing how the expedition goes.

Lets hope the 'expedition' is more successful than recent Russian endeavours. By more successful I do not necessarily mean finding a Yeti, just that it doesn't turn out to be a farce with a bit of 'tourist attraction' thrown in for good measure...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#5    Magiclass

Magiclass

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

I know of other stories about Yeti etc, and in recent years there has been a lot of sightings in densly wooded and mountainous areas
like Nepal, Russia, North America and Tropical Asia. People who have seen these creatures are speaking out more readily and the subject is getting more media coverage than it has ever had!
  When you look at the subject logically you realise that in the far flung places of the world, where hardly a human sets foot, it is possible for creatures to exist without  coming into contact with any human.
  The crux of it is that we humans are populating the earth at a rapid rate and encroachment on habitats are quite likely, you are going to get more and more people seeing things which they or anyone else have ever seen before!  :yes:

#6    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Missing the 'Banned' Wagon

• 4,764 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostMagiclass, on 26 September 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

People who have seen these creatures are speaking out more readily and the subject is getting more media coverage than it has ever had!

This works both way's, the way you suggest and also people are more aware so there brains make a link from a 'sighting' that would not have been made otherwise, also every far flung corner of the world contains people that like a bit of media attantion these day's, what better way to get yourself on the map than spotting a local Wild-man.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#7    MJNYC

MJNYC

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

• The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

I hope we never find them.  All we will do is capture them with no regard to their lives and wishes.  We have no right to do that.

Even with all of our wisdom, we haven't yet figured out that all have the right to life.  Not just humans.

#8    Idano

Idano

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

In another case, the owner of the Rasput "inn" Andrei Gibazov reports that the monster stays at his place before every big expedition, and an be observed in the lounge around cocktail hour.

I agree with MJNYC I hope they don't find it.

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,447 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostMagiclass, on 26 September 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

When you look at the subject logically you realise that in the far flung places of the world, where hardly a human sets foot, it is possible for creatures to exist without  coming into contact with any human.

But it's not as simple as saying these things live in areas that humans don't frequent.  These things are reported in some of the most populous regions of the planet - every state in the US and every providence in Canada.  Therefore logic dictates that a breeding population exists in all of North America, correct?  A population of that size simply could not remain hidden and would produce much evidence of its existence than the occasional questionable footprint and blurry video.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#10    dharma warrior

dharma warrior

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

• "Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

These creatures won't be found because they don't exist.
We have identified new species at the bottom of the deepest oceans. We have identified new mammals, reptiles and insects in the most remote corners of the planet. Yet some would have us believe that we are unable to locate a large bi-pedal primate that (if you believe all the reports) lives on practically every continent on earth.
When does common sense enter this discussion?
These "creatures" haven't been found because they don't exist.

#11    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

View Postdharma warrior, on 28 September 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

These creatures won't be found because they don't exist.
We have identified new species at the bottom of the deepest oceans. We have identified new mammals, reptiles and insects in the most remote corners of the planet. Yet some would have us believe that we are unable to locate a large bi-pedal primate that (if you believe all the reports) lives on practically every continent on earth.
When does common sense enter this discussion?
These "creatures" haven't been found because they don't exist.
Maybe they don't want to be found.

#12    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,035 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Someone email me, or pm me when these " researchers " release any information....Do people still take this serious?

Yup, I guess some do.

Just a few hours of reading in any of the Bigfoot threads here ( why they can not exist..breeding populations, hunters, fossils, cameras, etc,etc,etc ) and I think anyone with half of a education would see that is not possible.

Anyway, hashed this out more then enough times, broken record.....I will not hold my breath for any evidence at all.

Hell, the last big story from there said

" evidence to be released soon "...That was well over a year ago.....Oh, and that lady " doctor " whom has the DNA from the dead baby bigfoot, ya, that too.....

What a load of crap.

" fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..... "

What is it for " I can be fooled forever " ?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#13    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostSakari, on 28 September 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

Someone email me, or pm me when these " researchers " release any information....Do people still take this serious?

Yup, I guess some do.

Just a few hours of reading in any of the Bigfoot threads here ( why they can not exist..breeding populations, hunters, fossils, cameras, etc,etc,etc ) and I think anyone with half of a education would see that is not possible.

Anyway, hashed this out more then enough times, broken record.....I will not hold my breath for any evidence at all.

Hell, the last big story from there said

" evidence to be released soon "...That was well over a year ago.....Oh, and that lady " doctor " whom has the DNA from the dead baby bigfoot, ya, that too.....

What a load of crap.

" fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..... "

What is it for " I can be fooled forever " ?

The saying is; Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 350,000 times, you are a weatherman. :tu:

Edited by Coffey, 28 September 2012 - 11:44 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#14    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 28 September 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

Maybe they don't want to be found.

That would actually make them easier to find.   That would require stratigical thinking.   A creature that does that would be curious and would be found more often.

#15    skydog

skydog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• We are breaking out of the zoo.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

who did they walk like then? suggestions;..walk like An Egyption(Bangles),..walk like a man(Frankie valli),..walking on the moon(police),..add your own.i find it increasingly unlikely there is a community of sasquatch living along side us in this day of sattelites and various,however with just a small proportion of subterranean caves,caverns,rivers and so forth having been explored i suppose anything is possible.

Also tagged with siberia, yetis, kemerovo, expedition

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users