Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Fatima lady- What was it?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 5,137 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

I guess Blessed Virgin Mary with baby were alienz, too...

Posted Image

The man asked, "Why are you weeping?" She replied: "There was a time when my beloved Son was worshipped by my people here, but now they plough and sow on this very spot."

Weeping and blubbering alien... I'd love to see that...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot... Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

I'm dead drunk and heave' hanging upside down... (good ol' AC/DC).

#62    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 October 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

If it was an alien, or a God, then it was one twisted freak.

Well, this is a wierd and twisted world.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#63    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 10 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I guess Blessed Virgin Mary with baby were alienz, too...

Weeping and blubbering alien... I'd love to see that...

I have no idea what it really was, how it chose to manifest itself or how it was perceived, but I know that it wasn't the sun dancing around the hills and dales of Portugal.

That much I do know.

#64    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

View Postthe L, on 10 October 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

Well, this is a wierd and twisted world.
A

Are we not assuming the apparitions are otherworldly? ;)

What is comes down to is several deities were positively identified. If one is to run with testimony, then the Christian Bible is an accurate document.

Except..................

it's not.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#65    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostHabitat, on 01 October 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Mass hallucination explanations for anything have always seemed ridiculous to me, about as likely as mass hiccups attacks.

Problem being we have many well documented accounts. Not much guesswork left, except why the brain does this. Considering many mass spawning's and migrations that nobody can explain, like how do Salmon return to the correct shoreline to spawn? That's a mass event, we see many examples in nature, as such, I do not find it all that hard to grasp.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users