Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Col. Charles Halt claims US UFO coverup

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#106    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 September 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

And at these base in Rendlesham, there were about 500 "tactical" nuclear weapons stored.  It wasn't the first time the UFOs had shown an interest in this area, either, since there was another famous case at Bentwaters in 1956.

I have known about UFOs visiting nuke sites since the late 70's, when a friend's brother related his experiences. This is why I don't fear a nuclear war, by governments, terrorists and so on. I have perfect faith that it will not be allowed to happen by entities that truly make governments feel small.

And my knowledge about UFO is from personal experience that I will never share here.

Edited by regeneratia, 30 September 2012 - 08:37 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#107    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 30 September 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

I have known about UFOs visiting nuke sites since the late 70's, when a friend's brother related his experiences. This is why I don't fear a nuclear war, by governments, terrorists and so on. I have perfect faith that it will not be allowed to happen by entities that truly make governments feel small.

And my knowledge about UFO is from personal experience that I will never share here.

"They" regard this as their planet anyway, from long before we ever came on the scene.

#108    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 30 September 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

I have to be honest here.  If I had a personal encounter with ET's and was able to communicate with them, the absolute very LAST phone call I would make would be to any government agency or the police etc...unless I suppose I felt threatened or that they may be a threat to others.
But peaceful encounter...I'd keep it to myself and would think VERY carefully about what, if any, further action I would take.

I'd say that is a very wise policy.

#109    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

So Mac-G  If I saud I saw an Aline craft doing things I know we cant do  and called or talked about it,Then WHats going to Happen to me? strike that I meant a person that would tell such a Tale?

This is a Work in Progress!

#110    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 September 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

So Mac-G  If I saud I saw an Aline craft doing things I know we cant do  and called or talked about it,Then WHats going to Happen to me? strike that I meant a person that would tell such a Tale?
  Then alas ... you WOULD be eaten !!

#111    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

Well, nothing has happened to me--yet.

#112    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

Probably nothing you have no evidence and would be considered a nut just like everybody else. However if you had some information other than seeing it that's when you have to worry!

#113    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 28 September 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

Bold conclusion, I must say...

Well, tell me what you see here:
Posted Image

and the tell me what you see here:
Posted Image

And then tell me you are not fooled  by your perception.

Visual perception (worst case scenario - I know what I see overconfidence) in aviation accidents/incidents/mishaps is still huge problem, no matter state-of-the-art hardware is used: when pilot (for some reason) "abandons" instruments, high chance bad things will happen (and still happening).

Same applies to UFO: when your mind (experience) starts to interfere with unknown, all sorts of miracles may happen.
You are right up to a point. One's mind does play tricks on one. I could say I saw ball shaped objects or scoop shaped objects. It is a matter of perspective and the mind compensates to something more familiar. The same cannot be said for photos or videos. My camera or video does not have a mind that needs to compensate. It only 'sees' what is there not anything else just like any other instrument such as radar. I personally do not have much faith in miracles. But it is a personal choice to believe or not to believe. Even if I did see something unidentified flying around I would be hesitant to tell anyone. If it is not bothering me personally then who cares. We cannot even get along with each other on this planet, considering the vastness of the cosmos we could just be a virus infecting a larger host. But I am getting off topic here.  Visual perceptions have been studied extensively and some conclusions infer men and women see things differently.So it makes one wonder just exactly what IS reality or is it just a perception of our consious mind?

#114    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:12 AM

There is good reason to be concerned about the security of nuclear weapons.  I mean, we wouldn't want every Joe Blow in the world to have his own atomic bomb, would we?

Posted Image

#115    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 September 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

It is against the law in the US for anyone to have contact with them, at least without the proper security clearances and authorizations.

Only one very good reason guys with the evidence don't come forward but most people don't realize this.....

#116    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 03 October 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

Only one very good reason guys with the evidence don't come forward but most people don't realize this.....
Pensions?

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#117    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,380 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 September 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

It is against the law in the US for anyone to have contact with them, at least without the proper security clearances and authorizations.

No, it isn't. Or maybe you would like to post a link to that? Because if you are thinking of NASAs regulation towards this (link) then it is only for NASA personnel handling hardware/samples returning to Earth so not to induce contamination.    

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#118    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 03 October 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

No, it isn't. Or maybe you would like to post a link to that? Because if you are thinking of NASAs regulation towards this (link) then it is only for NASA personnel handling hardware/samples returning to Earth so not to induce contamination.

I have posted it before, and it was not a regulation but a law passed by Congress in 1969, which could be interpreted very broadly.  It's a law that gives NASA the power to quarantine those who had ET contacts, and it concluded:

"Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both."

http://www.google.co...EBQ1c4VHOegltaw

#119    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,740 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

I have posted it before, and it was not a regulation but a law passed by Congress in 1969, which could be interpreted very broadly.  It's a law that gives NASA the power to quarantine those who had ET contacts, and it concluded:

"Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both."

http://www.google.co...EBQ1c4VHOegltaw

I believe that it was in one of the BE threads that this was discussed as well. It seems more likely a prudent precaution against some unknown pathogen rather than a direct intervention of policy because of extraterrestrial contact.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#120    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 30 September 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

It's a nice thought and quite possible, otherwise why take the trouble to visit the sites in the first place and shoot that missile down 50 years ago.

The only points that worry me is that there have been over a thousand above ground detonations in the last 65 years over the world.  Then there is Nagasaki and Hiroshima.  I wouldn't like to bet on the hypothesis.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users