Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Col. Charles Halt claims US UFO coverup

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#166    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,297 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 27 September 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

Honey, the very last thing I am is gullible.
An example of gullible is in believing that your government is telling you the truth, and in believing the news the mainstream media puts out.

[SNIP]

One of the most intelligent things I've seen printed in here in a long while.

Kudos!!    :tu:

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#167    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

View PostRyegrog, on 09 October 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

I was wondering if we were the visitors and found life on a planet, example: Mars. What would the protocol be
on a race of humanoids that are less advanced then us? Say, the IQ of an Amazon Tribesman. Just trying to look at it in reverse.
I'm sure that NASA has a procedure of some sort.

We do have such procedures, and such does happen. Right here in Australia, the last tribe to meet White man was only back in 1984. There at least 3 tribes in Bolivia that we have not yet contacted at this level of technology. We observe, assist, and leave if asked. There are quire a few modern precedents if you have a look, PNG The Amazon, Brazil, Vietnam, all have tribes of "uncontacted peoples", even today.

Edited by psyche101, 10 October 2012 - 02:29 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#168    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,297 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 27 September 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

The witnesses who saw the UFO are the ones who matter, not somebody who was not even there.

Another beauty!!

You and I were once in a thread about a Spiral UFO over Israel.
The witnesses right *THERE* said the object was over Israel/Syria area.

The usual cast of pompous ones in here thought *their* opinion was so much more valid LOL!
So they placed the object (a missile) in Russia LOL

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#169    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 10 October 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Another beauty!!

You and I were once in a thread about a Spiral UFO over Israel.
The witnesses right *THERE* said the object was over Israel/Syria area.

The usual cast of pompous ones in here thought *their* opinion was so much more valid LOL!
So they placed the object (a missile) in Russia LOL

That is ridiculous Earl. You were the only one using opinion, everyone brought facts to the table. I did not bother any more in the end because even if Yigal rode the bloody thing and said it was over Russia, you still would not have believed it.

All it would have taken was one simple fact for you to produce. You did not. Now you are being a sore loser.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#170    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 10 October 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

[/center]

One of the most intelligent things I've seen printed in here in a long while.

Kudos!! :tu:

That's not intelligence, that's paranoia.

#171    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,297 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

View Postminera, on 28 September 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

Apparantently the whole planet is having a mass haliucination regarding UFO's according to the government. We are all immagining things and they are the only people who know the truth. They must think the whole world is stupid. :alien: :cry:

well, they're half right :--)

#172    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,297 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 28 September 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

Bold conclusion, I must say...

Well, tell me what you see here:
Posted Image

and the tell me what you see here:
Posted Image

And then tell me you are not fooled  by your perception.

Visual perception (worst case scenario - I know what I see overconfidence) in aviation accidents/incidents/mishaps is still huge problem, no matter state-of-the-art hardware is used: when pilot (for some reason) "abandons" instruments, high chance bad things will happen (and still happening).

Same applies to UFO: when your mind (experience) starts to interfere with unknown, all sorts of miracles may happen.

So what you are saying is that *any* eyewitness testimony in a court of law should be SUPPRESSED do to everybody being dilusional.

NICE!  :tu:

#173    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,297 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 October 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

That is ridiculous Earl. You were the only one using opinion, everyone brought facts to the table. I did not bother any more in the end because even if Yigal rode the bloody thing and said it was over Russia, you still would not have believed it.

All it would have taken was one simple fact for you to produce. You did not. Now you are being a sore loser.

Psssst, Psyche... Dr. Yigal Pat-El, the director of the Tel Aviv Observatory said he saw the object over the Israeli/Syria border. I posted that many times. that is a fact. And Dr. Pat-El is not the only Israeli that said it, too. and I posted the names. that is fact.

And if Yigal Pat-El changed his mind (he did about the objects height) I would not *at that point* believe him because his employer, the Israeli government, was clearly now telling him what to say  due to covering it all up. And I said that too.

There were TWO sets of facts being posted,, things that the government supported immediately after the incident, and another set of "facts" that they implanted several days later when they decided what their course of action would be inre the coverup.

Do you believe *everything* the government tells you?
As I said all throughout that thread many times,,, they LIED through their back teeth, their front teeth, and out into the blackness of night and it is not hard to figure that out. not for me, anyway.

BTW, you I do not consider to be pompous at all. you were about the only one posting to me in ernest. And I mean that. We disagreed but you were not rude or lying  at all.

I did not stop posting because I am a "sore loser". I was posting with FOUR people (you were not one) trying to tell me you can see "a fly in the sky from a hundred miles away" - and doing it with straight faces.

I then knew I was dealing with a pack of liars so I stopped posting. What's the sense

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 10 October 2012 - 03:02 AM.

#174    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 2,239 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 10 October 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

well, they're half right :--)

These mass hallucinations then should be worthy of investigation itself if that's the case.
And why are all these people hallucinating simular experiences?

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve.
But to much skepticism can make you narrow minded to extraordinary possibilities.

#175    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,297 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

Pope concluded by saying that the Ministry of Defense always had one thing on its mind about UFOs: "Whatever the nonsense you see about this subject sometimes in the field, we never lost sight of the fact that, in all of these hundreds of thousands of sightings, the believers only had to be right once, and everything changes."

------------------

I always liked Nick  Pope.

And I have said in here many times... specifically about Big Foot but it surely applies to UFO's as well,
"If you have 1000 witnesses all saying they saw a huge 8-foot  BigFoot, and only one was telling the truth,, guess what... it has been proven that Big Foot exists"

Life is wunnerful :--)

#176    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,297 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostRyegrog, on 10 October 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

These mass hallucinations then should be worthy of investigation itself if that's the case.

Just a quick example to bare out your point about all halucinating the same thing...

When TWA 800 went down leaving New York City, over 1000 witnesses (as part of the TWA 800 Eyewitness Association) said they saw a missile hit the aircraft. The FBI said the were all dilusional and therefor would not let them testify at the publicly held meeting in Washington because of it.

In the case of American Airlines 587 that crashed - again, leaving New York City in 2011, 200 eyewitnesses told investigators from National Transportation Safety Board that they saw an explosion right behind the cockpit. The NTSB officials said "they saw no evidence of an explosion" and would not file a report on their testimony.

too bad the NTSB officials were saying that to witnesses while the aircraft was still very much in flames.

NOTE: not ONE of the TWA 800 witnesses said they saw an explosion behind the cockpit, and not ONE of the AA 587 eyewitnesses say they saw a missile rise up and hit the aircraft.
Amazing, huh??

people who habitully take the government's word on anything are total FOOLS

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 10 October 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#177    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 10 October 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

Psssst, Psyche... Dr. Yigal Pat-El, the director of the Tel Aviv Observatory said he saw the object over the Israeli/Syria border. I posted that many times. that is a fact. And Dr. Pat-El is not the only Israeli that said it, too. and I posted the names. that is fact.

And if Yigal Pat-El changed his mind (he did about the objects height) I would not *at that point* believe him because his employer, the Israeli government, was clearly now telling him what to say  due to covering it all up. And I said that too.

There were TWO sets of facts being posted,, things that the government supported immediately after the incident, and another set of "facts" that they implanted several days later when they decided what their course of action would be inre the coverup.

Do you believe *everything* the government tells you?
As I said all throughout that thread many times,,, they LIED through their back teeth, their front teeth, and out into the blackness of night and it is not hard to figure that out. not for me, anyway.

BTW, you I do not consider to be pompous at all. you were about the only one posting to me in ernest. And I mean that. We disagreed but you were not rude or lying  at all.

I did not stop posting because I am a "sore loser". I was posting with FOUR people (you were not one) trying to tell me you can see "a fly in the sky from a hundred miles away" - and doing it with straight faces.

I then knew I was dealing with a pack of liars so I stopped posting. What's the sense

Alright, I owe you an apology, I thought I was on that pompous list and felt that was not necessary as we left it as each to their own I thought. I felt we had a decent repoire` and was surprised to think it might have been otherwise. I do not agree with your conclusion  but I did appreciate that you showed why you came to that conclusion. I honestly did not think anyone was lying, I really thought they did their best to display how they also reached their conclusions. I think it is great when everyone lays everything out on the table. It's the only way to debate a subject sensibly.

#178    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 10 October 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

people who habitully take the government's word on anything are total FOOLS

I think it is not sensible to take any word on anything unless one checks out the facts and or supporting information. Context can be a tricky thing and completely reverse the meaning of a sentence. As does culture and slang. I think people who blanket any organisation are falling into a trap of paranoia.

#179    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 10 October 2012 - 02:57 AM, said:

Pope concluded by saying that the Ministry of Defense always had one thing on its mind about UFOs: "Whatever the nonsense you see about this subject sometimes in the field, we never lost sight of the fact that, in all of these hundreds of thousands of sightings, the believers only had to be right once, and everything changes."

------------------

I always liked Nick  Pope.

And I have said in here many times... specifically about Big Foot but it surely applies to UFO's as well,
"If you have 1000 witnesses all saying they saw a huge 8-foot  BigFoot, and only one was telling the truth,, guess what... it has been proven that Big Foot exists"

Life is wunnerful :--)

If one person is telling the truth, one person can prove what they say. One would be foolish to believe a tale of Bigfoot from an anonymous source, and most are, over the Government showing you extensive studies as to why Bigfoot does not exist. Anyone can double check a study.
You have far too much faith in the CT Government machine. I worked with the Government. They are not as clued up as the CTer's make out. Private Enterprise is in a far better position, and the Government would contract out for security and ability.

#180    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

View PostRyegrog, on 10 October 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

Because they expect to see a certain thing. Is it a saucer  a cigar or other? One person shouting out will make it so. Here is one of the most famous and most detailed events that I know of - Our Lady Fatima. Thousands saw Jesus and Mary. They expected to see religious figures, as predicted, and hey presto, they did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users