Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Haunting and Psychic kids

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    wiccanwarrior

wiccanwarrior

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

A Haunting i a very good show, wwhen people who have horrific encounters with the paranormal people think they are alone or others say their crazy  but this show using special effects and top nuch makeup artist to create the ghosts, phantoms or demons to then re-create the hellish experiences that person or family dealt with to make the world see that such things as a matter of fact (nomatter how many churches deny it) does exist in our world

Psychic Kids Children of the Paranormal is not as frightning but its heartfilling and sometimes suspensfull, this show shows the world what children go through with psychic abilities of all sorts it shows you how schools and the public deal these kids and its not very nice, most of these kids have no friends and the entire school targets them or they have friends but hide the abilities from them but at such young ages children are more vulorable to spirit attacks especially with pyschic abilities but this show helps the kids deal with this so called gift and how to defend themselves against unfriendly spirits or demons there are countless of other shows but I beleive these 2 shows are the best

I am currently writing a book for parents who have kids with psychic abilities not exactly done with it but I will make an announcement on my profile when its finished and when it is or isint published

the sad things is some of those psychic kids dont even have support from family.........messed up or what?

anyway.......nice day :)

(sorry for bad grammer spelling or punctution ect)

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,289 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

I always liked A Haunting better than Physic Children.  I think because the stories were scarier.

#3    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

I'm surprised that "A Haunting" is still on tv. I watched it for a bit in '06-'07 and found it entertaining but too overtly proselytizing in terms of the message at the end of every episode.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#4    deeisin

deeisin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

When I first saw the psyic kids I felt for them. Some that said they could see things were teased, but one really good thing occurs, they meet other kids with the same abilities going through the same things or similar. As for A Haunting...new season stars next week and I'm excited. A Haunting and the Haunted can show the different types of hauntings from residual to demonic. Good luck with your book...look forward to reading it!

Edited by deeisin, 05 October 2012 - 06:50 PM.

#5    camochick

camochick

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

• Just Lovley.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

I wish you the best of luck with your book! I liked watching Psychic Kids because I went through similar issues as them and I didn't have anyone to support me until i found my best friend <3 Now she is there when ever I have problems with the spirit world :D

*HUGS*

#6    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,340 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

View Postcamochick, on 26 October 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

I wish you the best of luck with your book! I liked watching Psychic Kids because I went through similar issues as them and I didn't have anyone to support me until i found my best friend <3 Now she is there when ever I have problems with the spirit world :D

Yeay for friends!!! God is amazing. :) :) :)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#7    jmellio

jmellio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

I loved Psychic Kids.  I wish the show was still on, it seemed so authentic and touching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users