Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need Help!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Nini

Nini

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

I am really having some serious issues in my house . I need advice fast.
1. I have many things come up missing frequently.
2. My 2 dogs will lay and just kind of growl at nothing then they go into a full bark.
3. I have a horrible odor in my house. ( granted I live in the country) could be an animal under the house that died. But smell comes and goes and is very strong in different parts of the house .
4. We have cabinet doors that open for no reason.
5. Sometimes it feels strange in the house.  Not cold spots but odd !
I am at my wits end I keep thinking someone is breaking in my house , but the stuff that is missing is not worth a lot .
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2    Dredimus

Dredimus

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

What type of things have gone missing?

Edit: This is also posted in the wrong section.

Edited by Dredimus, 01 October 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#3    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Demons, no doubt.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#4    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Sounds like you could have a ghost! I don't know what to advise, but I really hope you get the answers you're looking for, and soon.

#5    Nini

Nini

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

I have a change jar missing , I have craft stuff missing, medications cooking items about anything you can imagine

#6    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,254 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostNini, on 01 October 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

I have a change jar missing , I have craft stuff missing, medications cooking items about anything you can imagine
I lost once the Queen Mary in my bath once

#7    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Does sound like you have a ghost.  What is the history of the house, anyone die there?

#8    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

View PostNini, on 01 October 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

I am really having some serious issues in my house . I need advice fast.
1. I have many things come up missing frequently.
2. My 2 dogs will lay and just kind of growl at nothing then they go into a full bark.
3. I have a horrible odor in my house. ( granted I live in the country) could be an animal under the house that died. But smell comes and goes and is very strong in different parts of the house .
4. We have cabinet doors that open for no reason.
5. Sometimes it feels strange in the house.  Not cold spots but odd !
I am at my wits end I keep thinking someone is breaking in my house , but the stuff that is missing is not worth a lot .
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, just a couple thoughts :

1. I lost almost $20 in quarters last week. No idea why, but I doubt it had much to do with the supernatural and more to do with me leaving the door unlocked and my back turned.

2. Dogs (And cats and parakeets and iguanas) sometimes do weird things. Maybe it is the paranormal but maybe they are just animals that have brains that work differently than us and therefore us trying to apply logic to it might not be a good idea.

3. Odor's come and go. They are weird things.

4. Bad catches on the doors not keeping them closed all the time?

Basically I am saying that maybe these things have prosaic explanations. Don't get scared, investigate them and if you can't explain something and really want to try to go where i think you are going, then take a logical step - put a videocam on it. Either way, ghost or not, nothing seems threatening, so don't be scared.

#9    Hippycrite

Hippycrite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• even the President of the United States must sometimes have to stand naked-Bob Dylan

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

Sounds like raccoons. Or teenagers.

#10    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

Country living, doors that are do not latch, critters that like shiny things birds, rats, raccoons, etc., earth spirits, faerie folk, ghosts, spirits and humans. Moving smells that does sound like a ghost. There is a thread on this subject ... Somewhere.:D

#11    Nini

Nini

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

Thanks for all the advice . We make sure doors are locked , always , no kids at home. I get the country Odors . Didn't have them before . So I will try the camera . If nothing on that then I have early on set Alzheimer's and my dogs are nuts.

#12    andiford26

andiford26

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• live,laugh,love!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

just a thought... does the bad odor you smell, smell like sulfer or something burning? if so you could possibly be experiencing something demonic.... i would definately do some digging aroung to find out the history of your house... who lived there, who died there and what kind of people they were.. also find out about the land.. it doesnt have to be the house that is under oppression.. it could be something on the land.. find out what was there before the house was built ... it might take some time but it could possibly prove to be quite  helpful  and give you more of an understanding of what you are dealing with!

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Do you have kids ? It's interesting ,I've never had money go missing ,but my moms did ,quite a lot .
Ghosts don't usually take coin jars .
I'm not sure this is anything unusual just yet ,just a series of events at one time.
What kind of odors we talking about ?
And exactly what weird animal behaviour ? There's weird ,and then there's wEiRdD

Miss me?

#14    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostDredimus, on 01 October 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

What type of things have gone missing?

Edit: This is also posted in the wrong section.
How is it the wrong section? They've got an experience that they are unsure of. They don't know what it is.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#15    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostNini, on 01 October 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

i lived in an apartment years ago (alone) where i would often 'lose' things and then have them reappear. is your cookware etc reappearing in other places in the house or is it gone completely?
with me it was five dollar bills mostly. i could have any other denomination bill and it would be fine but if i had a fiver - gone. never did figure that one out as i never had the money reappear lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users