Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need Help!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,179 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostNini, on 01 October 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

I am really having some serious issues in my house . I need advice fast.
1. I have many things come up missing frequently.
2. My 2 dogs will lay and just kind of growl at nothing then they go into a full bark.
3. I have a horrible odor in my house. ( granted I live in the country) could be an animal under the house that died. But smell comes and goes and is very strong in different parts of the house .
4. We have cabinet doors that open for no reason.
5. Sometimes it feels strange in the house.  Not cold spots but odd !
I am at my wits end I keep thinking someone is breaking in my house , but the stuff that is missing is not worth a lot .
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell it to leave, that you live there now and it is time for the thing to pass on to some other place.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#17    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,179 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

View Postandiford26, on 10 October 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

just a thought... does the bad odor you smell, smell like sulfer or something burning? if so you could possibly be experiencing something demonic.... i would definately do some digging aroung to find out the history of your house... who lived there, who died there and what kind of people they were.. also find out about the land.. it doesnt have to be the house that is under oppression.. it could be something on the land.. find out what was there before the house was built ... it might take some time but it could possibly prove to be quite  helpful  and give you more of an understanding of what you are dealing with!

I had some sulfer smell follow me once following meditation once. I was in a town, states away from home. It came home with me. I would smell it as I was dropping off to sleep for about a week. Then it faded. I no longer smell it. I just ignored it the entire time.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#18    turn on tune in

turn on tune in

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostNini, on 01 October 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

I am really having some serious issues in my house . I need advice fast.
1. I have many things come up missing frequently.
2. My 2 dogs will lay and just kind of growl at nothing then they go into a full bark.
3. I have a horrible odor in my house. ( granted I live in the country) could be an animal under the house that died. But smell comes and goes and is very strong in different parts of the house .
4. We have cabinet doors that open for no reason.
5. Sometimes it feels strange in the house.  Not cold spots but odd !
I am at my wits end I keep thinking someone is breaking in my house , but the stuff that is missing is not worth a lot .
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you brought anything new into the house ? the cabinet you mentioned maybe ?
All 2nd hand or antique objects can contain the residue of former owners,  
Ask the local vicar to bless the house n see if things change

#19    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

Try garlic!

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#20    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

You have a child ghost in your house

#21    marina1980

marina1980

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

I have things go missing all the time. Strange noises, my pets watching things, burning smells, cigar smells even body odour smells and it weren't me! When the smells leave as quickly as they came they are normally supernatural, BUT... Don't worry. Worrying will make you paranoid and feed the energy. Just remember not all these things are bad. You can learn to live with it, might even become interesting! While my pets sometimes seem unsure, my boyfriend and I have always been positive about it, so its never caused a problem. We didn't let it. Good luck. Think positive and I promise you'll be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users