Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Saw a...ghost? Creature? Angel?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

Me and my little brother share a room, and last night I saw something hovering over him. Me and my brother are 15 and 14, respectively, and I do not drink or do drugs. I am not sure what time it was as we do not have a clock in our room(I have a watch but it was too dark to read). Anyway, I had serious trouble sleeping, and my brother was in the middle of sleep. I tossed and turned and as I turned to my brother, it looked like something(someone?) was hovering over him. It looked like a human, but I could not tell if ti was a man or a woman. I had only seen it for about three or four seconds when it seemed to notice me and disappear. I did not fall asleep until an hour or two after that but I did not see it again. Can anyone tell me what this is? I am a little worried about my little brother.

#2    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

i have no idea, but the closest thing i guess would be a shadow person? maybe? idk should try and record it tho.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#3    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

I have nothing to record it with, and there's no guarantee I'll see it again. At least, I sure I hope I don't....

#4    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

I've heard of these things before, sounds scary. Could be this: http://mysteriousuni...-shadow-people/

#5    Unusual

Unusual

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

Do you know a background history of the house?

i.e. murder, other odd things happening?

Pareidolia perhaps?

#6    allen_iverson

allen_iverson

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 335 posts

• If Speed kills, Then I slaughter

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

maybe a hag?

Godspeed

#7    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,725 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

~~

Edited by SpiritWriter, 14 April 2014 - 06:34 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#8    6.6.6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

Think you may have had a nightmare! Stop watching scary films before bed!

#9    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:44 AM

View Post6.6.6, on 14 April 2014 - 08:06 AM, said:

Think you may have had a nightmare! Stop watching scary films before bed!
Haha most likely. It just seemed very. real, I guess.
But no, you're probably right.

#10    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:45 AM

View PostUnusual, on 02 October 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

Do you know a background history of the house?

i.e. murder, other odd things happening?

Pareidolia perhaps?
Actually, before my Grandmother bought the house (we live with her), it was a brothel. It sat empty for a while before she purchased it.

#11    Red Moon

Red Moon

Angry werewolf girl

• 1,779 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:21 PM

Was the apparition bright? in colour? shadowy? Did anyone die in your family since you've been in the house?
Maybe you could swap beds. Place a small bag of pot pouri under each of your pillows, with a piece of iron in your bedroom. Get hold of any form of iron like a horseshoe. These little things help to block spirits using your room as a passageway. The things should be given an exit route from the house as there could be trapped spirits. Insense and sage throughout the rooms can assist in calming a spirit and maybe open the door and close it.

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

I would guess that you were asleep and dreaming.  I rarely have issues falling asleep, but there have been times where I've tossed and turned and thought I had been awake for an hour or so when, in fact, I had actually been asleep.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#13    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

You was seeing a spirit by the sounds of it.. What's colour was it or wat colour was he or she wearing.. Did you see an aura?.

#14    Nenaraz

Nenaraz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:32 AM

View PostHunte3r, on 02 October 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

Me and my little brother share a room, and last night I saw something hovering over him. Me and my brother are 15 and 14, respectively, and I do not drink or do drugs. I am not sure what time it was as we do not have a clock in our room(I have a watch but it was too dark to read). Anyway, I had serious trouble sleeping, and my brother was in the middle of sleep. I tossed and turned and as I turned to my brother, it looked like something(someone?) was hovering over him. It looked like a human, but I could not tell if ti was a man or a woman. I had only seen it for about three or four seconds when it seemed to notice me and disappear. I did not fall asleep until an hour or two after that but I did not see it again. Can anyone tell me what this is? I am a little worried about my little brother.

When you "wake up" there's a possibility that you see the creature that you've been dreaming half-awake. The process of the disappearance takes up to three to five seconds. This is especially present if you sleep in the warm or if you sweat a lot during your sleep, but it's perfectly normal for the puberty years.
Of course, this is more common when you're much younger but it is possible to see the dream figure, that you otherwise don't remember, in the actual surroundings and to notice the fade-away into transparency while also the potential sound is "fading away".

Curious that you've seen "something floating", often it's very clear what it actually is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users