Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Experiences with Jesus

born again christian holy ghost jesus encounters with jesus yeshua

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    lizt

lizt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 14 October 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

What I said to the above poster, I would say to you. I definitely think your dream was of an extraordinary nature and that you were visited by this Krishna (or whoever it was) and not Jesus, but this shows the versatility of God and the spirits that have come and have power. You make me want to go read about Krishna now. His name does sound like Christ...

krishna and christ can both be translated to mean anointed one  and  they are both similar in the fact they were considered by many the holy spirit in human form.  there was even a culling of infant children in krishnas time.  krishna was born into a royal household  (reminds me of jesus's  house of david)   vaishnava's  who follow krishnas teachings see jesus as a great teacher,  as his mission was to spread the love of god. its a faith well worth looking into,  try reading the bhagavad gita - as it is by his divine grace srila prabupada...it is a faith  based on the laws of karma and reincarnation.. and how each soul  must migrate through different lifetimes before gaining the knowledge which will allow them back home to the eternal spirit.
after my dream  i spent time at the temple trying to learn more about this character krishna...and have to admit this faith struck a cord with me, more so than any others that i had  come across.  im no expert but if you have any questions about it feel free to message me and i will explain what i know..or find an ISKON temple near you on google...the monks are always very happy to answer any questions you might have. it is one of the oldest known faiths  and  its teachings are usually written in sanskrit.

my profile pic is krishna   :)

Edited by lizt, 14 October 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,348 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

View Postlizt, on 14 October 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

krishna and christ can both be translated to mean anointed one  and  they are both similar in the fact they were considered by many the holy spirit in human form.  there was even a culling of infant children in krishnas time.  krishna was born into a royal household  (reminds me of jesus's  house of david)   vaishnava's  who follow krishnas teachings see jesus as a great teacher,  as his mission was to spread the love of god. its a faith well worth looking into,  try reading the bhagavad gita - as it is by his divine grace srila prabupada...it is a faith  based on the laws of karma and reincarnation.. and how each soul  must migrate through different lifetimes before gaining the knowledge which will allow them back home to the eternal spirit.
after my dream  i spent time at the temple trying to learn more about this character krishna...and have to admit this faith struck a cord with me, more so than any others that i had  come across.  im no expert but if you have any questions about it feel free to message me and i will explain what i know..or find an ISKON temple near you on google...the monks are always very happy to answer any questions you might have. it is one of the oldest known faiths  and  its teachings are usually written in sanskrit.

my profile pic is krishna   :)

oh ok, I think I have felt this spirit before too. He is blue correct? Well you don't have to answer but he is depicted as blue. I read a little bit about it, or have seen pictures. I haven't read much.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,348 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

and thank you for your reply, because this addresses the question ... other ways to God and the divine spirit etc... I will look into it more for my own benefit of 'religious' well roundedness. Thank you. :)

I agree with you in your other post about, different names, same story etc...

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#19    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,348 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

Ok I see that more than just Krishna is depicted as blue...

#20    lizt

lizt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 14 October 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

Ok I see that more than just Krishna is depicted as blue...

yes krishna is often shown as blue child or a slightly less bright blue adult, as an adult he is often seen with a flute surrounded by peacocks and cows, with his consort radha.  
there are many different ideas on why he is depicted blue, but the colour blue is often associated with the infinate and would make it obvious in a painting, that  this wasnt an ordinary run of the mill guy.....some of their art /paintings are very pretty

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,348 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostCopen, on 11 October 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

SpiritWriter, Your spirit is beautiful and your testimony is in line with a true encounter with God in the person of Jesus Christ.
The "born again" is not something you decide. You have no more control over your spiritual birth than you did over your physical birith. You didn't decide when, where, or how you were going to be physically born. It is 100% by the shed blood of the spotless blood of the Lamb. Add anything to the blood and you dilute it. Believing is the evidence you have eternal life. Not the way to get it.

God has many, many chosen elect children who are eternally saved and do not know it. The only way to eternal life is through the Son, Jesus Christ. But Jesus is not helpless to save unless you meet some requirement or accomplish some work such as believing. It is not by man meeting some condition. It's by the election of God. The Bible says it will be inhabited with as many as the sands of the sea and the stars in heaven. That means it is an uncountable number. But the number of believing Christians now and in the past are very countable. Some nations' statistics say there is less than 1% inhabitants who are Christians. That's why they need the gospel. So they can hear the beautiful news and appreciate on whom to worship. Good news is just that good news. News can't birth anyone. News can make one know and realize what they already have.

1Cor. 2:14 says the natural man (unspiritual man) can not receive the spiritual things of God and NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM. If the natural man cannot even understand in order to make a decision to "accept" Jesus, then God has to perform a spiritual work on the man first in order for him to receive and accept. Making that the evidence. Not the way to merit it by some condition (work) that has been accomplished.

God bless us all is my prayer.

I read this again. I really agree. You have given a beautiful description. :)

Peace <3

#22    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,348 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Amen to that... Preach! lol :) :)

#23    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

SpiritWriter: Thanks - It is refreshing to come in contact with a born again Christian who hasn't become burdened down with so many works they must do and try to convince others to do in order to be eternally saved: such as accept, believe, repent, be baptized, obey, etc.

I guess the reason so many Christians get mislead down that path is that there are so many times in the Bible the word "save" like in "save yourself", etc. in which Christians think the word saved is talking about eternal salvation. Saved just means delivered. If it is something man must do in order to be delivered --- it is talking about earthly deliverance --- if a Christian can do any work of disobedience which will annul eternal salvation ------- then it never was ETERNAL salvation after all. God loves His elect with an everlasting love. If He stops loving it is not everlasting. If an evil thought is as evil as the deed in God's eyes, there is no hope for man aside from His grace. Not by works lest anyone boast and take some of the credit away from God and place on self. That self produced a work of being smart enough, or fortunate enough to accept Jesus in the lick of time. No, it's 100% by the blood.
Stay in the word and you will grow.
Thanks again. God bless us all is my prayer.

#24    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 02 October 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

Jesus Encounters? and Other Ways To God?

Actually, I have never seen the exact biblical Jesus Christ. But despite this, I have seen "several Jesus Christs" at once, if I can say it that way.

One wisdom says: "There are more ways that lead to the same place, but all of them must be walked along in a manner to really get there."

Christianity is one of the ways but not the only way.

God is too distant from people both by his nature and by the place where he stays. But there are Beings somewhere between the God and us and they are more human then the God himself. They are more suitable for us than the "inhuman  God". He is beyond our human comprehension. But his "more human" servants can get in touch with us more closely.

There are Beings who have the character and perfection of biblical Jesus Christ after his resurrection and moving to the Heaven. They are like him and when you are a Christian and you pray to Jesus Christ, you can connect to them. The connection is living and it works.

Although Christianity is not complete truth and man needs some more complete knowledge to become wiser, it is possible to connect to the "God", more precesily to the Holy Beings that serve him, by means of the Christian belief. It is not a bad thing at all, to be a Christian. And even a better thing is to be a better educated and repaired Christian.

#25    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

I'm happy that you have had such encounters and I believe too. God bless!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users