Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Anyone seen this picture?

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#16    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,766 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 02 October 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

It's a good pic for sure.

It's definately a UFO...lol.
It could be and ETV.
It could also be a stainless steel mixing bowl, exactly as I have in my kitchen, which someone threw like a frisbee (upside down)....sorry it was the first thing came to mind when I zoomed in.

Personally, I hope it is an ETV.

:D

Admittedly, steel mixing bowl popped into my mind as well.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#17    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 02 October 2012 - 03:19 AM, said:

Attachment Crete_UFO.jpg

Looks like a silver balloon.

In the center you see a perfect sphere, and some stuff wrapped around it or flapping around it.

I see it, but thats just like saying "Doesnt that cloud look like a dog?" Maybe it is  two objects in front of one another, or its a ufo. Thats whats so cool about this photo, its so clear, and i find it hard to see any tampering, but i aint no expert and i could easily not recognize it

#18    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

Unfortunately, every single pic will have some expert dismiss it as fake. This has been the case since the earliest pic of ufo was taken. The only thing that can help skeptic believe in ufo is to see it personally. But it's a nice picture, though

#19    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

Tipotep posted a link to the ATS site. The reconstructions overthere make it look like an upside-down bowl.

But I see a perfect silver sphere with something around it.

I think it's a floating balloon, and that's why no one noticed it before they saw the photo: it was moving too slow or not at all.

#20    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 02 October 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

It's a good pic for sure.

It's definately a UFO...lol.
It could be and ETV.
It could also be a stainless steel mixing bowl, exactly as I have in my kitchen, which someone threw like a frisbee (upside down)....sorry it was the first thing came to mind when I zoomed in.

Personally, I hope it is an ETV.

Mixing bowl? now that would be disappointing, and would make me wanna vent on people who get off on making fake ****.

#21    XenoSky

XenoSky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• As the ancient myth makers knew, we are children equally of the earth and the sky.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Very nice catch and it goes to show how they stay so subtly hidden while in plain sight considering she never saw it until after they reviewed the shot.

#22    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostJeffRobinson, on 02 October 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

I see it, but thats just like saying "Doesnt that cloud look like a dog?" Maybe it is  two objects in front of one another, or its a ufo. Thats whats so cool about this photo, its so clear, and i find it hard to see any tampering, but i aint no expert and i could easily not recognize it

You asked what we think it is, and that's what I think it is.

#23    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 02 October 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

Tipotep posted a link to the ATS site. The reconstructions overthere make it look like an upside-down bowl.

But I see a perfect silver sphere with something around it.

I think it's a floating balloon, and that's why no one noticed it before they saw the photo: it was moving too slow or not at all.

Its a ufo behind a balloon! there! figured it out

#24    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

View PostJeffRobinson, on 02 October 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

I am envious of everyone that has had experiences and seen something , its my own fault because i never leave the house to watch the skies or even just enjoy nature.

My friend love fishing, and of course he and his dad have a story too, about seeing a noiseless object in the sky, they at first thought it was huge and far away, but it was smaller and very close. it was reflective metal like oval, but it gave off its own light as it wasnt sunny that day. but it was gone by time they wanted a second look.

I would like some image experts to look further into this just to see if it has been altered, im gunna try and keep an eye out on this story

For some people, they can watch the sky 10 hrs a day for the rest of their life and never see anything. For other, they just look up and see it( as in my case). It's just luck imo. Keep looking up, though. you'll never know when you'll see it. :tu:

#25    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

View PostJeffRobinson, on 02 October 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

Its a ufo behind a balloon! there! figured it out

You don't want to know what we think it is, you want us to say it's some alien spacecraft

Fine with me.

#26    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

View PostXenoSky, on 02 October 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

Very nice catch and it goes to show how they stay so subtly hidden while in plain sight considering she never saw it until after they reviewed the shot.

I think this is a case of tunnel vision. she must has been focusing on the camera or the sheep. i had some experience where i was so focus on one thing and missed what was around it. it happened

#27    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:01 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 02 October 2012 - 03:19 AM, said:

Attachment Crete_UFO.jpg

Looks like a silver balloon.

In the center you see a perfect sphere, and some stuff wrapped around it or flapping around it.

This is yet another one of those cases where the witnesses reported taking many pictures in rapid succession, but the UFO was in only one of them.  They didn't even see the UFO when it was there, which also results in some of the better UFO pictures.

Whatever it was, they only saw it in one frame then it was gone.

#28    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:20 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 02 October 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

Admittedly, steel mixing bowl popped into my mind as well.

So, how big would you say that "salad bowl" was?   A little larger than most of them commonly found in stores, I'd say.  LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 02 October 2012 - 04:20 AM.

#29    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,766 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 02 October 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

So, how big would you say that "salad bowl" was?   A little larger than most of them commonly found in stores, I'd say.  LOL

Why? Since we have no means to estimate the distance, we have no way of telling how large the object is. Could be large, could be small. We simply do not know.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#30    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

I have had a closer look at the information at ATS and to be honest this case seems to be another good one IMO .

Here's a snippet of the report made ...

Photo Composition

The composition of the shot does appear to be a candid shot one would expect leaning slightly from a seated position in an automotive vehicle, window rolled down, and photographing scenery.

Of note here more than the composition, are the horizon lines in comparison to the UO's structure points (which we detailed in the "Object and Characteristics" portion of this report), and the camera's own visible orientation. We are in an extremely valuable position with this photo in my opinion: we can clearly see the shooter, and her camera in the UO photograph. For me, I have not in 26 years of examining UFO visual data come across such a perfect situation in this respect, and it has afforded me some very interesting data in this case.

There is a ton of information from the link I provided earlier ....

http://www.abovetops...hread886584/pg1

I would like to know more about the person giving the report  ..........Jeff Ritzmann , Does anyone know of him? , his work ?

TiP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users