Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Towards Multi-Dimensional Science

psychic spiritual science paranormal multi-dimensional

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Searle88

Searle88

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:26 Sep 2012

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

Readers might like to comment on Multi-Dimensional Science, a "work in progress" project.



http://www.p2pfounda...nsional_Science


#2    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,259 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

View PostSearle88, on 02 October 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

Readers might like to comment on Multi-Dimensional Science, a "work in progress" project.



http://www.p2pfounda...nsional_Science


A lot to read and assimilate.  I assume from your forum name you are the Robert Searle who authored the work? I would have to look at it more closely, but many of the principles seem workable. It is ALMOST a form of social science or even "artistic/creative" approach to the issue. How much does it owe to, or reflect, soviet-era mainstream experimentation into psychic phenomena?

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#3    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,562 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

To be honest it just looks like an information gathering exercise to me.
Gathering extra-sensory information, using averages and assimilating data to find a resemblance of truth..

I don't think there's anything scientific about it, but it would be interesting none-the-less.


#4    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,259 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 02 October 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

To be honest it just looks like an information gathering exercise to me.
Gathering extra-sensory information, using averages and assimilating data to find a resemblance of truth..

I don't think there's anything scientific about it, but it would be interesting none-the-less.
Like i said, it resembles a social science form. The description you give is a classic social science process. Some physical scientists denigrate the work of social scientists, but in my opnion, they use scientific method to establish different truths and investigate different things. Their work is both as valid and as important as that of physical scientists, but complementary to it.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#5    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostSearle88, on 02 October 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

Readers might like to comment on Multi-Dimensional Science, a "work in progress" project.
http://www.p2pfounda...nsional_Science

Wouldnt it be bizarre if we are living in an 11 dimensional civilization and not even have clicked?


#6    Professor T

Professor T

    3 of 7

  • Member
  • 2,562 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:between

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 03 October 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

Like i said, it resembles a social science form. The description you give is a classic social science process. Some physical scientists denigrate the work of social scientists, but in my opnion, they use scientific method to establish different truths and investigate different things. Their work is both as valid and as important as that of physical scientists, but complementary to it.
True that. But I don't think it has a means of measuring, yet, which wont silence the critics/sceptics. That's my only gripe..
Don't get me wrong, I do like this... It will be very interesting to get some resemblance of truth or structure or roadmap to getting there.


#7    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,259 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 03 October 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

True that. But I don't think it has a means of measuring, yet, which wont silence the critics/sceptics. That's my only gripe..
Don't get me wrong, I do like this... It will be very interesting to get some resemblance of truth or structure or roadmap to getting there.
LOL nothing silences  natural critics and skeptics. However, "scientific" proofs and evidences are harder for even them to dismiss.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users