Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Attorney claims to have traveled in time

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#76    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

This guy is going to get the rest of us in trouble.
We all promised to never reveal this Top secret project.
If only we had a way of finding out that in the future he would blow the whistle on us.......
Hmmmm..... some sort of a time machine or something...... :o

#77    Chrychek

Chrychek

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

I spoke to Andrew a week next Monday

#78    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Dis man is not time traveler. If he vas we would have terrminated him. Ve are the true timelords.

Posted Image

sorry for the bad accent attempt but I was trying to be funny.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#79    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Have you seen his website.  He's selling t-shirts and coffee mugs so it must be true!
http://www.projectpegasus.net/

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#80    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 04 October 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

Have you seen his website.  He's selling t-shirts and coffee mugs so it must be true!

HOLY CRAP! now I got to get one.  that shirt with the big head blowing smoke out of it. AWESOME only thing that would be better is if it was being blown into a butt.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#81    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Ha ha now thats funny but he will probably laugh last if people start buying he's shirts etc etc. :w00t:

#82    beibeiqi

beibeiqi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

Oh my goodness. "It's true trust me.. oh and don't forget to buy a t-shirt." you really don't get more credible than that...

#83    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,605 posts

• Question everything

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

"I traveled back in time as part of a secret government project and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#84    GGGG

GGGG

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

I read this guys paper.  He is delussional.  What a load of nonsense!  Not one thing in his paper is proof of anything except he is an idiot.

#85    Shiloh17

Shiloh17

The Last.

• Closed
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

He has traveled sideways in time and to the past, so he says. It was claimed they even traveled to the future.

But we all know he was at Fords theatre 6 times, was a bugle boy at Gettysburg, (the one in the published picture)
Knew Obama as a child while they were both in the Mars teleportation program, and knew that  7,000 had survived
the Mars teleportation out of 97,000. (Is that something you would tell to a child?)

Just based on a need to know basis, considering he was a child at the time, he is revealing way to much information
than a child should have had access to, if you understand how classified DOD, Government and Military operations work.

Besides, If he knew they went to the future, simply reveal one future event. And it will never happen, and we know why.
And he can't claim he was never told, hell, he knew about the entire program.

#86    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostGGGG, on 06 October 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

I read this guys paper.  He is delussional.  What a load of nonsense!  Not one thing in his paper is proof of anything except he is an idiot.

I heard him on Coast to Coast AM about 3 years ago.  I know that show likes to explore the unexplained but this was too much.  The guy is nuts.
I lost a lot of respect for that show over that.  On top of them plugging the BS from Bob Lazar about Area 51, I have never listened to it since.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#87    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• 1,098 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

IMPOSSIBLE! Yet possible. However his claims would be impossible. Unless here was t way to se exact coordinates to the when and where. I it is off by 1 second you would materialize inside the earth or a wall or above the ground, as the earth is traveling 69,360 MPH and revolving at 1,041 MPH plus it wobbles. Interesting bit here is that if you search for these

Edited by cerberusxp, 19 October 2012 - 03:50 PM.

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY
credentials http://www.unexplain...amp;pid=2291684

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924
If one were to try and pigeon hole me I'd say I was a Jeffersonian liberal.

#88    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• 1,098 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

View Postcerberusxp, on 19 October 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

IMPOSSIBLE! Yet possible. However his claims would be impossible. Unless here was t way to se exact coordinates to the when and where. I it is off by 1 second you would materialize inside the earth or a wall or above the ground, as the earth is traveling 69,360 MPH and revolving at 1,041 MPH plus it wobbles. Interesting bit here is that if you search for these

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924

#89    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• 1,098 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

IMPOSSIBLE! Yet possible. However his claims would be impossible. Unless there was a way to set exact coordinates to the when and where. If it is off by 1 second you would materialize inside the earth or a wall or above the ground, as the earth is traveling 69,360 MPH and revolving at 1,041 MPH plus it wobbles. Interesting bit here is that if you search for the speed of earth and rotation.

WOW I was trying to edit my post and the courser kept running wild all the back to the beginning. Interesting is the fact that when you search for the speed of the earth and rotation the first at the top of the search is "The Pegasus Research Consortium" :w00t:

All of the following factors must be taken into account

69,361 MPH Spin and Orbit
  43,200 MPH Towards Lambda Herculis
  15,624 MPH Perpendicular to Galactic Plane   At a 90 degree upward to the plane C.
446,400 MPH Orbiting the Galactic Center {or Galactic Spin Rate}
-------------------
574,585 MPH Speed of Earth within Our Galaxy
copied from the Pegasus Research consortium

There are also variables to consider.

Edited by cerberusxp, 19 October 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#90    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,977 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Time traveling lawyer's that all we need.  They can go back in time and see what you did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users