Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Missing 5yr old girl in Wales

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

View Postdekker87, on 20 March 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

i believe he was named prior to any id of the vehicle....i think that followed his naming and not the other way round....i followed this story as it developed very closely at the time.

I recall that the children who gave the vehicle description also reported that April appeared to have gone willingly, so that's all authorities had to go on, but it was very important info., and in this case, it was enough.
That she'd get into a vehicle willing told investigators that she likely knew her abductor- that it was someone she trusted, and indeed, bless her heart, it was.

#47    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Yeah I remember the kids saying she had gone off willingly with someone in a Landrover style vehicle but can't remember at what point that was.  Before or after the finger was pointed at Bridger.

#48    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

This is the latest from the April Jones case.  Sounds like there is a lot of evidence coming to light now against Bridger.  Blood matching DNA in his home, and bone fragments from a youngster in his wood burner.

Just wish he would tell the truth and spare the poor parents all this :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-22353735

#49    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 20 March 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Yeah I remember the kids saying she had gone off willingly with someone in a Landrover style vehicle but can't remember at what point that was.  Before or after the finger was pointed at Bridger.

You know, the children who witnessed the abduction might have recognized Bridger's vehicle as having been at April's home before, or they might could have even identified Bridger.
Regardless, the parents could/would have informed police of anyone and everyone they knew who drove a vehicle of a particular description.

#50    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

something seems off about all this....can't put my finger on it but if bridger was id'd early on then how on earth did he have the opportunity to take april back to his house and, seemingly, dismember her and dispose of her body....

#51    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

View Postdekker87, on 01 May 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

if bridger was id'd early on then how on earth did he have the opportunity to take april back to his house and, seemingly, dismember her and dispose of her body....

I don't know how soon Bridger actually was ID'd, but now that I think about it, it apparently wasn't within hours.
The question I have after learning the current information is that after such evidence was found in/at his home, then I don't know what authorities could expect to find elsewhere.

How about his story, though? It could hardly be more absurd.

#52    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

View Postregi, on 01 May 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

I don't know how soon Bridger actually was ID'd, but now that I think about it, it apparently wasn't within hours.
The question I have after learning the current information is that after such evidence was found in/at his home, then I don't know what authorities could expect to find elsewhere.

I read about this yesterday on the Mail online, before I noticed it had been mentioned on here.

My first thought when I read his excuse was that he sounds a bit like Jodi Arias*. He says he did it, but he didn't mean to (even though he most probably did), but he can't come up with a good reason why it wasn't his fault even though he was the person who did it, so he says he can't remember what happened after a certain point. Sound familiar?

*Obviously they are completely different cases!

Edited by Queen in the North, 01 May 2013 - 06:09 PM.

Posted Image

#53    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

View Postregi, on 01 May 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

very early on the car was described as a left hand drive vehicle by aprils friend who witnessed her get in. Bridger was a 'friend' of the family...was well known locally....and had a left hand drive 4 wheel drive type vehicle....why didnt the police visit him straight away?

#54    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

View Postdekker87, on 02 May 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

very early on the car was described as a left hand drive vehicle by aprils friend who witnessed her get in. Bridger was a 'friend' of the family...was well known locally....and had a left hand drive 4 wheel drive type vehicle....why didnt the police visit him straight away?

Yeah, after his arrest, info about him was reported in the media, but I don't know how the police came to be onto him specifically.
Maybe it will be learned through the course of the trial.

#55    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

According to this article reporting on the progression of the trial, Bridger wasn't a suspect until the day following the abduction.

http://www.walesonli...-murder-3311325

#56    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

Mark Bridger has been found guilty of the murder of April Jones...

http://news.sky.com/...er-found-guilty

#57    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

now all this man needs to do is find wherever he hid his brain and use it to allow April's poor family to grieve with her body, knowing she has been located

Posted Image

#58    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,357 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

He told the prison chaplain that he's '99% sure' that he threw her body in the river.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#59    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,363 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 02 June 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

He told the prison chaplain that he's '99% sure' that he threw her body in the river.
I read that too. Also this -

Police later played down the "confession", saying it was yet another of Bridger's stories.

http://uk.news.yahoo...37.html#rORgllB

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users