Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do you deserve to exist? Why or Why not?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,736 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

You keep thinking of people as a collective, the collective 'we',

The reason I use the term "collectively" as to avoid any idea that i am saying something about anyone specific, especially on a forum.

you are you

Unfortunately that is so.

If it makes you happy, do it.

If you know what makes you happy. Sometimes "what makes you happy" just isn't enough of a motivation..(I am speaking in general terms)

#32    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

People like that kind of make me sad to say the least. I understand some people need a grander reason to do things, a bigger reason to get out of bed. A goal to reach for, but for me, it's just the experience of life that gets me going. I think 'yesterday's done, today's just beginning, the future's not bleak or known, it's there to be discovered'.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#33    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,736 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostHasina, on 04 October 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

A goal to reach for..... the future's not bleak or known, it's there to be discovered'.

Some of us just endure the day as it comes, I guess.

#34    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

Some people deserve to live,some don't,As for me I asked that question many of times,I almost died a few times.why I was speared I don't know.I was hit by a car when I was little and didn't even get a scratch,Twice in the service of my country a gernade went off a few feet away and all I got was dirt and gravel on me,was shot at many times while there,come home and crimminals tried to rob me and kill me only to end up on the recieving end of their own actions and payed with their lives.Do I deserve to live...........I don't know ..I know that somebody wants me to for some apparent reason,Why ..I just don't know.but I know I shouldn't be alive.

Edited by The Unseen, 05 October 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#35    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,753 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

View PostRyu, on 02 October 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

Just a passing thought, there seems to be this concept that we have a basic right to live..that we somehow deserve to live so I am just curious as to what you think.

Do you deserve to exist? Why or why not?

You don't :devil: , but I do ;) , when I did the universe goes with me :passifier:

Peace
mark

#36    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

I believe everyone exists for a reason. Even bad people. Everyone is here for a well determined purpose, and I believe that is to constantly teach each other new things, and thus for us to grow spiritually.

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#37    UFO_Monster

UFO_Monster

Poltergeist

• 2,147 posts

• What looks spooky is not always scary. What looks cute is not always cuddly.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

I don't believe this question can be answered. Who decides whether they deserve to live, or to remain nonexistent?

Posted Image
UFOs aren't always the alien's spacecraft...sometimes they are the aliens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users