Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jane Goodall 'fascinated' by Bigfoot

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostRafterman, on 08 October 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

And given that these things allegedly range the world over and seem especially concentrated in high population areas, the fact that bodies and skeletons haven't turned up over the past several hundred years is quite damning.

Thank you for confirming what I typed.

#62    Magiclass

Magiclass

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

The various naturalists and biologists have been finding new fantastic species et al, in remote areas of the world, and they all have strange stories from the indigenous people they are in contact with in these remote areas. The people who live in and around these remote areas would be fequently catching sights of these creatures because man is forever encroaching on the wild and remote areas as over population rears it's head! So the scientists hear all these stories, and I bet they have had evidence given to them! But they know if they want to continue at the top of their field of research, they have to keep their mouths shut and not rock the boat. You only have type in suppressed archeology or suppressed paleontology in a search engine and you get accounts from scientists who did just that! And they have had their careers ruined as a result! <_<

Edited by Magiclass, 11 October 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#63    Magiclass

Magiclass

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

I like what Rafterman says about this topic :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users