Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can any psychics help, my wallet was stolen

psychic help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Tripej

Tripej

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

Hello,
My wallet disappeared yesterday with all my money and all my identity, plus my daughters id. I was at the library with my 1 yr old, took out my library card from my wallet and about to check out, but didnt because the librarian was going to show me a few more dvds of interest so i tucked my wallet under my arm and picked up my daughter, did a quick walk with the librarian.  I came back to front desk and my wallet was gone.  Everything was in that wallet.  I feel so horrible, im devasted!   Can you get a vibe on anything?  So grateful for any help.

#2    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hmm that is not good. I do get a feeling though. I feel that a very dishonest person picked it up. you may want to be careful though as it is a bit fuzzy but it was either a blue reptilian that was undercover that may now have in interest in you or someone just took your money and threw everything else away. Either way you will never see the wallet again.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,070 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

This person saw it fall... Took stuff and it went in the garbage.  :( sorry.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users