Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can any psychics help, my wallet was stolen

Tripej

Hello,

My wallet disappeared yesterday with all my money and all my identity, plus my daughters id. I was at the library with my 1 yr old, took out my library card from my wallet and about to check out, but didnt because the librarian was going to show me a few more dvds of interest so i tucked my wallet under my arm and picked up my daughter, did a quick walk with the librarian. I came back to front desk and my wallet was gone. Everything was in that wallet. I feel so horrible, im devasted! Can you get a vibe on anything? So grateful for any help.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grey14

• White Crane Feather

• Tripej

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that is not good. I do get a feeling though. I feel that a very dishonest person picked it up. you may want to be careful though as it is a bit fuzzy but it was either a blue reptilian that was undercover that may now have in interest in you or someone just took your money and threw everything else away. Either way you will never see the wallet again.

This person saw it fall... Took stuff and it went in the garbage. :( sorry.