Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mum shaves son's hair for Cancer benefit scam

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:56 PM

Thats just low. :td:

#17    smurf0852

smurf0852

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 05 October 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

This was around 5 years ago and would never happen now. It is almost impossible to claim Employment and Support Allowance since the government brought Atos into the fold. Actually, there are thousands of legitimate claims for this benefit that are now dismissed, almost out of hand, resulting in thousands of people and families living at or near the poverty lines. Panorama and Dispatches have done some enlightening documentaries on the subject.

http://www.dailyreco...s-admit-1344278

The mother here should be jailed and steralised.
atos is the biggest cancer this counrty has .a friend of mine lost the use of his arm serving his country (he wants it amputating as the pain is to much for him to cope with) as a result of the attack he has PTSD and is afraid to leave his home .
this is an ex infranty soldier who fought in iraq with bravery and never turned away when the country needed him.
he has been stripped of the paulty weekly payments he was getting by atos and is in the process of loseing his home he shares with his wife and child .
this once great nation of our is shagged :(

#18    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,923 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

I would be horrified by the idea that my child might actually GET CANCER because of this... I know, it's irrational but justice/karma whatever you want to call it finds everyone eventually....

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#19    WeaselsRippedMyFlesh

WeaselsRippedMyFlesh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• From the Earth up through the trees, I can hear her calling me.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

She clearly doesn't give a **** about her son,it's all about the money for her.

"God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your God. The soul is your temple." - Chanakya

#20    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:01 AM

Honesty is such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue.

#21    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

View Postand then, on 07 October 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

I would be horrified by the idea that my child might actually GET CANCER because of this... I know, it's irrational but justice/karma whatever you want to call it finds everyone eventually....

My mother used to say "Don't tempt fate"

#22    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,041 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

View Postsmurf0852, on 06 October 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

atos is the biggest cancer this counrty has .a friend of mine lost the use of his arm serving his country (he wants it amputating as the pain is to much for him to cope with) as a result of the attack he has PTSD and is afraid to leave his home .
this is an ex infranty soldier who fought in iraq with bravery and never turned away when the country needed him.
he has been stripped of the paulty weekly payments he was getting by atos and is in the process of loseing his home he shares with his wife and child .
this once great nation of our is shagged :(

We have a PM and Media who appear to believe that the reason we are bankrupt is sick people demanding sickness benefits when they don't need them.

It is most definitely NOT because of greedy, dishonest and incompetent bankers and financiers.
It is most definitely NOT the fault of greedy, dishonest, incompetent politicians.
It is most definitely NOT the fault of greedy, dishonest Union leaders who's sole aim is to keep themselves in a job.
It is most definitely NOT because we have a culture of self-delusion, dishonesty, blame and hypocrisy on a grand scale.

It's because of the sick, disabled and dying. -- The UK Prime Minister (we elected him).

#23    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

View PostEldorado, on 07 October 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

We have a PM and Media who appear to believe that the reason we are bankrupt is sick people demanding sickness benefits when they don't need them.

It is most definitely NOT because of greedy, dishonest and incompetent bankers and financiers.
It is most definitely NOT the fault of greedy, dishonest, incompetent politicians.
It is most definitely NOT the fault of greedy, dishonest Union leaders who's sole aim is to keep themselves in a job.
It is most definitely NOT because we have a culture of self-delusion, dishonesty, blame and hypocrisy on a grand scale.

It's because of the sick, disabled and dying. -- The UK Prime Minister (we elected him).

Great post.

And, Smurf, |that's a shocking but not at all isolated situation. Atos should be thrown out of the country as soon as possible.

#24    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

View Postand then, on 07 October 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Evil subliminal messages? lol

#25    smurf0852

smurf0852

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 09 October 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

Great post.

And, Smurf, |that's a shocking but not at all isolated situation. Atos should be thrown out of the country as soon as possible.
this is the problem when goverments do this to save money they are not selective ,there is no real thought goes into it it just a case of "well they all must be scroungers " most of them are not at all and its people like my mate who have to suffer .
its no wounder we have to recruit our soldiers from the common wealth our own young people know how they will be treated should they be hurt :no:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users