Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Top 10 Strangest Aliens

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    keninsc

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

Ok, I can't resist........any ice cold anal probes invovled?

.....I'm sorry.....

Edited by keninsc, 06 October 2012 - 01:28 AM.

#17    TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 06 October 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

Ok, I can't resist........any ice cold anal probes invovled?

A word to the wise, but be careful when you get too interested in "them" because sometimes they might get interested in you.  And there's always something flying around from somewhere looking for interesting things to study.

#18    ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 05 October 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

I wouldn't think it would really. While there is great diversity on our own planet, there is only one dominate species and although there are some appearance differences between us due to our environmental heritage, we're all pretty much the same. Each and every planet has probably or will probably experience the same sort of natural selection within it's own realm. No, we don't look like dogs and no, we don't look like the supposed Greys...........

Why is it so hard for people to accept that aliens might well pretty much look the same as we do? What if they show up and they all look like Africans, or Indians or even Asians? What if they show up and they look like.......I don't know.....cat people?

My point is our planet went through a lot of changes, for some sixty million year the dominate species was dinosaurs. You'd never know it now just walking about looking, and we've only been on the planet for about 25K years as modern man, homo sapiens. 250K if you count our evolution from the trees. Now if a another planet has experienced the same sort of forces as we have, then they could well look very similar to us. That would make them more likely to stop by and check us out. I know I'd not be so quick to check out a planet of greys if there was another selection available, but that's me.
I guess the point I was trying to make is each planet that life could have come from is different than ours.  The evolution of things on a different planet may be far different than our own. I mean the gravity alone could make a vast difference on the way things grow and move, not to mention the atmosphere could be vastly different. To think that all life in the universe could be like us in appearance is a bit cocky and ego centric.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 06 October 2012 - 01:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users