Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top 10 Strangest Aliens

Still Waters

The Gray or Grey may well be the most familiar form of alleged alien visitor on record, but it is by no means the only one. As revealed in Patrick Huyghe's invaluable Field Guide to Extraterrestrials (1997) and elsewhere, ETs apparently come in all shapes and sizes, yet most receive far less attention from researchers than the Gray. Consequently, here in no particular order is my personal top ten of the strangest alleged extraterrestrial life forms reported, all of which are truly alien - in every sense of the word!

http://karlshuker.bl...iens-close.html

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMacGuffin

• keninsc

• ReaperS_ParadoX

• Bling

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Those are great! I kinda want the green glowy thing as a pet though.

I've always wondered how come the Greys have gained such huge popularity. They are not all that interesting .. I bet there are so many weird looking aliens out there that could be just as fascinating.

In the UK, we have eastern block aliens.

They dont glow, but still...

Thanks,

I've always wondered how come the Greys have gained such huge popularity. They are not all that interesting .. I bet there are so many weird looking aliens out there that could be just as fascinating.

The features of "Greys" are simple and neutral so they're easy to remember. If you describe a Grey, no one will laugh at you because that's what aliens are supposed to look like. If you see a carrot-shaped alien with four arms, people will laugh at you because aliens don't look like that.

Ill take the Argentum over a Grey 24-7.

sexy-alien1.jpg

Personally, I've always wondered if aliens were coming to Earth.......which do not.......I'd think they'd look like us. Think about it, we're all products of the same things and forces that happen through out the universe, why wouldn't they look like us or so much like us that they could pass for us?

Then too, something else to consider, if they looked like Greys or reptiles, why would they bother with us any way? We don't look like them.....you know, birds of a feather and all that.

Personally, I've always wondered if aliens were coming to Earth.......which do not.......I'd think they'd look like us. Think about it, we're all products of the same things and forces that happen through out the universe, why wouldn't they look like us or so much like us that they could pass for us?

Then too, something else to consider, if they looked like Greys or reptiles, why would they bother with us any way? We don't look like them.....you know, birds of a feather and all that.

That's kind of like saying why doesn't every animal look the same, I don't think they would look anything like us and if you ask me the "grey" alien doesn't really resemble us at all in my mind

That's kind of like saying why doesn't every animal look the same, I don't think they would look anything like us and if you ask me the "grey" alien doesn't really resemble us at all in my mind

I wouldn't think it would really. While there is great diversity on our own planet, there is only one dominate species and although there are some appearance differences between us due to our environmental heritage, we're all pretty much the same. Each and every planet has probably or will probably experience the same sort of natural selection within it's own realm. No, we don't look like dogs and no, we don't look like the supposed Greys...........

Why is it so hard for people to accept that aliens might well pretty much look the same as we do? What if they show up and they all look like Africans, or Indians or even Asians? What if they show up and they look like.......I don't know.....cat people?

My point is our planet went through a lot of changes, for some sixty million year the dominate species was dinosaurs. You'd never know it now just walking about looking, and we've only been on the planet for about 25K years as modern man, homo sapiens. 250K if you count our evolution from the trees. Now if a another planet has experienced the same sort of forces as we have, then they could well look very similar to us. That would make them more likely to stop by and check us out. I know I'd not be so quick to check out a planet of greys if there was another selection available, but that's me.

I bet the greys are the smartest and they have the best weapons so the others don't come around much.

One of the scariest abduction stories I ever heard was from the 1970s, when a guy was taken about a UFO and studied by machines. I don't mean the Pascagoula case, but an even weirder one in which these very strange machines seemed to be super-intelligent and able to communicate mentally with each other and with him.

They even seemed to be having some kind of discussion or debate about what to do with their specimen, which was not very pleasant and left him a little unnerved. Can't say that I blame him.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

It was the Lee Parish abduction case in 1977.

http://www.google.co...OHcop6Mf8JDzuog

The "red one" was on his right. It was about Lee's size or a little smaller, and rectangular in shape, like a "Coke machine." It had one arm or probe, unjointed and handless. Lee felt that the thing was scared and reluctant to touch him, but it, too, came slowly over and touched him on the shoulder and on the right temple, above the ear and within the hairline. This felt like a needle and stung briefly, but did not terrify Lee and did not hurt long. During this time, Lee felt quite cold. The whole ship seemed to be rocking like "a boat on the water," back and forth.

The white one was about six feet tall, Lee's height. It sat in the middle of the room, watching Lee. Its body was solid and blocky and its head square on the sides, quite flat in front. In profile, the head sloped towards the body at a 45-degree angle, with no features. The whole being glowed. It had arms, but did not use them, remaining stationary. Lee knew that it was the "ruler" of the other two.

The red one backed up after it had touched Lee and went together with the white one, either merging with it or going behind it, in which case Lee could not see it, since it was smaller than the white one. The red one had "done its job," and the white one started making a sound which Lee described as that of a person brushing his teeth or using sandpaper - a rhythmic scraping sound. The black one was backing up slowly at this point, also. Lee, who had been quite cold, found that he was now warm. Then the white one moved to the black one and either merged with it or went behind it, leaving only the 20-foot-tall black one there with Lee. Then the black one simply disappeared, and Lee was alone in the white room. He noticed that, perhaps due to the bouncing and rocking motion of the ship, he felt quite a bit heavier.

APRO25-7.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Ok, I can't resist........any ice cold anal probes invovled?

.....I'm sorry.....

Edited by keninsc

Ok, I can't resist........any ice cold anal probes invovled?

A word to the wise, but be careful when you get too interested in "them" because sometimes they might get interested in you. And there's always something flying around from somewhere looking for interesting things to study.

I wouldn't think it would really. While there is great diversity on our own planet, there is only one dominate species and although there are some appearance differences between us due to our environmental heritage, we're all pretty much the same. Each and every planet has probably or will probably experience the same sort of natural selection within it's own realm. No, we don't look like dogs and no, we don't look like the supposed Greys...........

Why is it so hard for people to accept that aliens might well pretty much look the same as we do? What if they show up and they all look like Africans, or Indians or even Asians? What if they show up and they look like.......I don't know.....cat people?

My point is our planet went through a lot of changes, for some sixty million year the dominate species was dinosaurs. You'd never know it now just walking about looking, and we've only been on the planet for about 25K years as modern man, homo sapiens. 250K if you count our evolution from the trees. Now if a another planet has experienced the same sort of forces as we have, then they could well look very similar to us. That would make them more likely to stop by and check us out. I know I'd not be so quick to check out a planet of greys if there was another selection available, but that's me.

I guess the point I was trying to make is each planet that life could have come from is different than ours. The evolution of things on a different planet may be far different than our own. I mean the gravity alone could make a vast difference on the way things grow and move, not to mention the atmosphere could be vastly different. To think that all life in the universe could be like us in appearance is a bit cocky and ego centric.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x