Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Does Barack Obama really want to be prezz?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

We were discussing this on another "conspiracy site".  A lot of people are wondering the same thing.  Theories abound.  The practical thoughts are as already said here...frustration with gridlock.

But some of the fun...and not so fun theories that he knows something bad is coming and those include:

An Israel - Iran war is inevitable and we WILL be sucked into it.

The Chinese are preparing to do something.  They have started buying oil in their currency and not "petro dollars", this does no bode well.

He knows an economic collapse is going to happen very soon.

He knows of an upcoming terrorist strike but the details of when and where are unknown.

He knows of a upcoming natural disaster and science is not telling the public to keep absolute panic and chaos down.  I.e. Incoming asteroid strike, build up of pressures in the breaking austro-indian plate= giant earthquake and tsunami, pop of a major volcano, etc.

Alien contact - The Gov has tried to keep them placated but they have decided they are going to make themselves known to the whole world now.

And my personal fav...He knows that on Dec 21st, 2012, according to the Popal Vuh, the 9 Mayan Gods are returning and all world leaders will soon be out of a job.  Why put your heart into an election when you already know you will be the last POTUS?

I love conspiracies...the crazier the better!

There are tons more, from scary and plausible to outrageous and hilarious....weird to think about isn't it?

Edited by Jeremiah65, 05 October 2012 - 05:16 PM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#17    CommunitarianKevin

CommunitarianKevin

Fact Corrector

• 1,279 posts

• Now we know that heedless self-interests is bad economics.-FDR

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 05 October 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

We were discussing this on another "conspiracy site".  A lot of people are wondering the same thing.  Theories abound.  The practical thoughts are as already said here...frustration with gridlock.

But some of the fun...and not so fun theories that he knows something bad is coming and those include:

An Israel - Iran war is inevitable and we WILL be sucked into it.

The Chinese are preparing to do something.  They have started buying oil in their currency and not "petro dollars", this does no bode well.

He knows an economic collapse is going to happen very soon.

I will respond to the real threats ;)

I do think Iran and Israel will go to war, and we will be involved. It will be WWIII. I think it will happen in the next 3-4 years.

The Chinese won't do crap. We could be in debt 10 trillion to them, they can suck it. We would attack them before they attacked us. We spend twice as much money on our military and the next 5 countries COMBINED...think about that...

Yes, another economic collapse will happen in the next 10-20 years. I doubt it will be in the next term. It will be the student loan bubble.

My screen names may change. My real name is Kevin. You can call me that in the threads...
My "about me" page...
http://www.unexplain...showentry=24860
http://athans-athansblog.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/KevinAthans

#18    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

So Obama doesn't want to win and the GOP doesn't want to win. Well should make for an interesting election :P

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#19    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

I have to admit Romney was better rehearsed than Obama.  I wish Romney didn't want to fire Big Bird.  That was the end of his toddler support.

I have to wonder if Obama had something important on his mind during the debate, something we know nothing about.  He often pauses during his speeches but he was worse that night for some reason.

#20    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,823 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Attached File  johnson.jpeg   2.02K   0 downloads  " I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as your President. "    

As things stand..   if barrack or mittens  have any sense,,, neither should want to be president !

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#21    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,398 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostHilander, on 05 October 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

I have to admit Romney was better rehearsed than Obama.  I wish Romney didn't want to fire Big Bird.  That was the end of his toddler support.

I have to wonder if Obama had something important on his mind during the debate, something we know nothing about.  He often pauses during his speeches but he was worse that night for some reason.

I just think he got she'll shocked by the verbal onslaught from Mitt. Perhaps he'd have done better if he skipped shows like The View and did weekly interviews with the Becks, Limabughs and Hannitys. The fact is he has been coddled by a press who never really gets tough with him. Btw, I don't think any of the conservative talking heads would be as tough with him in person as they'd like to think but anybody would be a tougher than the lame stream media has been.

Posted Image

#22    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,989 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostPandora7321, on 05 October 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

. He just looked so over it.

How one candidate or the other "looks" really? that's your criteria for voting? The other day I turned on the TV and Fox was bloviating about label pins. really? label pins? you can't make this stuff up..

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#23    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,398 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

View Postninjadude, on 05 October 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

How one candidate or the other "looks" really? that's your criteria for voting? The other day I turned on the TV and Fox was bloviating about label pins. really? label pins? you can't make this stuff up..

First thing, a big reason Obama was elected was based on "looks". Second, all the media is trivial. Don't act like the left wing media is innocent there. Just because I like certain pundits doesn't mean I give a crap about their trivial quips. I agree with certain ideologies but I'm not a sponge for all of their personality traits. Most of us can think for ourselves.

Edited by Is it for real, 05 October 2012 - 10:12 PM.

Posted Image

#24    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,989 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostIs it for real, on 05 October 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

First thing, a big reason Obama was elected was based on "looks". Second, all the media is trivial.

First BS. He's ugly. Second, media is generally not trivial in today's society.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#25    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

View Postninjadude, on 05 October 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

The "messiah", ugly? Ninja, watch out for those lightning bolts.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 05 October 2012 - 11:24 PM.

#26    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• 1,525 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

First BS. He's ugly.

ANd how many hundreds of thousands voted for him because of his colour?  :innocent: :whistle:

#27    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,398 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

View Postninjadude, on 05 October 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

First, you know that's not what I meant. Second, are you kidding? Only Fox News is, huh?

Posted Image

#28    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,823 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

View PostBavarian Raven, on 05 October 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

ANd how many hundreds of thousands voted for him because of his colour?  :innocent: :whistle:
and how many didn't?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#29    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,398 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

View Postlightly, on 06 October 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

and how many didn't?

I doubt nearly as many that did. Racism is far more rampant on the left.

Posted Image

#30    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostIs it for real, on 06 October 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

I doubt nearly as many that did. Racism is far more rampant on the left.

Racism is alive and well in both camps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users