Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Romney Committed a Felony

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

http://front.moveon....al-disclosures/

Legalese is not my forte ,but it seems plausible . Since its Move On,no one will take it seriously though .

Miss me?

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Oh,and he cheated .

Miss me?

#3    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

It's not a math test, he can make notes. He doesn't even have to use a No.2 pencil. Trust me, if prepared statements woudl have helped, Obama would have post-it notes falling out of his pockets. He'd have stuff written on his hands, he'd wear a pair of sunglasses with the asnwers to the questions taped to the inside.

Edited by Vein Capital, 06 October 2012 - 07:04 PM.

Posted Image

#4    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

Romney's facial expression looked kind of sinister in that video.

#5    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,502 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostThomas J, on 06 October 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Romney's facial expression looked kind of sinister in that video.
That's because he is the Anti Christ.      .     .     .   ok,  probly not.    But i wonder , if he really did commit a crime, and we have video proof,  ... think it would be alright if i made a Citizen's arrest on his royal pomposity ?    God!  that would be fun.  if ya could, i mean.   Sure it's legal to make a citizen's arrest..  but probly not so easy.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#6    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,293 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

This stuff is just distracting from the real point.

It also seems a bit petty and 'sour grapes'.

#7    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,659 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

Someone emailed a pretty funny musical version of the debate.

#8    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,171 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

I thought you guys had moved on to blaming Kerry?   :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:   How about using Occam's razor to dissect this conundrum of your's, Obama just sucks when he is forced to answer tough questions.  He has never been challenged but has now  failed miserably in the first real job he has ever had and been called on it.  So he reacted as any narcissist would when confronted with his failures in front of 67M people who think he is a genius (hint, he ain't a genius or his transcripts would be posted in one billion places), he clammed up, looked down so as not to confront his tormentor, smirked when his superiority was torn down and stripped away and slipped into platitudes that he had memorized but were meaningless to the question at hand.

In a word, he is a fraud, Romney unmasked the fraud in front of 67M people and there was no team to save him, no sycophantic press to filter for him and no platitudes parading across a teleprompter to make him look regal.  Obama can't fight Romney because, for the first time in his life, he has a record to attack and IT SUCKS.  He is also facing a foe who is actually smart, has actually accomplished things in life, has actually been successful without the help of the likes of Bill Ayers and Tony Rezco and doesn't have any dirt his hit team can dig up.  Reality sucks.

Here is a little secret, the next debate is a town hall type and it will be loaded with undecideds that have, suddenly, very pointed questions for Romney yet "Do you wear boxers or briefs?" questions  for your messiah but it won't matter.  Romney knows the set up, his team knows it and even little old me knows it, so guess what is going to happen, the same thing all over again.   He has a record and Romney will pound his head with that record till he folds again.

Now, the headlines will read "He's back!!!" and "Obama back on his game!" but the 75M that will watch the thing will see the truth.  Obama has 4 years of failure to defend and a very smart, very successful and very aggressive foe to point that record out. You know I'm right and it kills ya doesn't it.  Enjoy your hatred and anger, we have a country to save . :tsu:

Edited by Merc14, 07 October 2012 - 02:59 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#9    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,171 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

:ittel preview of Uncle Joe's debate and it won't be a felony either.  Felony, LOL, idiots

Posted Image

Edited by Merc14, 07 October 2012 - 03:02 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#10    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,402 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

Howard Stern maybe considered rash by a lot of people but he has a good point.
He got his info from Matt Tiabbi of Rolling Stone.

Edited by Ryegrog, 07 October 2012 - 06:34 AM.

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much of it can make you arrogant & egotistical.

#11    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

You guys realize he pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket, right? This "cheating" was already debunked. He does this before every debate/speech along with removing his watch and writing "Dad" on a piece of paper. He can be seen wiping his brow and face several times throughout the debate.

It's amazing how far lefties will go to attack this man while there are countless atrocities committed by the president that go seemingly unnoticed.

Edited by Legaia, 07 October 2012 - 11:47 AM.

#12    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• 1,426 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Yawn - the lengths of US's left will go to to discredit Romney. Lol.
(not that I would support either US party atm...but still...lol)

#13    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostBavarian Raven, on 07 October 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

Yawn - the lengths of US's left will go to to discredit Romney. Lol.
(not that I would support either US party atm...but still...lol)

It's truly disgusting. Not only did we elect a man that had absolutely no qualifications to be president and a shady past involving mentors that were openly communist, we are actually going to reelect him based on... What? His wonderful first term? His adding $6+ trillion onto the deficit?

I am at a loss for words anymore. Perhaps I'll move to Canada.

Edited by Legaia, 07 October 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#14    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,402 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

Obama didn't light the world on fire the last 4 years and I'm disappointed but if it's true about
Romney and Bain Capital where he took money from Companies and were force to downsize
and eventually go bankrupt then I'm not going to vote for him.

Google Bain Capital and Matt Tiabbi of Rolling Stone for more info.

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much of it can make you arrogant & egotistical.

#15    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,293 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

View PostRyegrog, on 07 October 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

Obama didn't light the world on fire the last 4 years and I'm disappointed but if it's true about
Romney and Bain Capital where he took money from Companies and were force to downsize
and eventually go bankrupt then I'm not going to vote for him.

Google Bain Capital and Matt Tiabbi of Rolling Stone for more info.

Obama didnt' light the world on fire, but perhaps the expectations were a bit too high.

However, I contend he's had a very successful first term.  He's accomplished quite a bit on the positive side.

Edited by supervike, 07 October 2012 - 11:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users