Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Israel Shoots Down Drone Over Negev

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

View PostYamato, on 12 October 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

If you confused me with someone who takes the mass media at large seriously, you are gravely mistaken.

Why would I think that?

When the media goes to Palestine and spends some hard time there talking to Palestinians on the street about what's really going on there, that'll be some coverage we can all trust.  You know, Pallywood if you're a Zionist shill.

But this isn't a thread about Palestine isn't it? It's about Israel shooting down a drone aircraft.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#47    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 12,865 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

View PostMichaelW, on 12 October 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

Why would I think that?

But this isn't a thread about Palestine isn't it? It's about Israel shooting down a drone aircraft.
Why would you think that?   Exactly.

Shooting down a drone aircraft that came from?

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#48    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,738 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

in related news:

Ynetnews said:

Watch: Hezbollah releases simulation of drone flight

Al Manar TV airs clip simulating flight of drone aircraft in Israel. 'Drone entered Israel's operational airspace, passed by radars and Iron Dome, flew over oil rigs and IAF bases,' clip says

Hezbollah's official TV station Al Manar released on Friday a video clip simulating the flight of the drone aircraft that entered Israeli airspace earlier this week.

The TV station released the clip shortly after Hezbollah Chief Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah claimed responsibility for launching the drone.

Read more

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#49    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,571 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 12 October 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

in related news:
So we are to believe that they have a stealth drone that only produces stealthy imagery?  :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users