Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Windowsill people?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    MetallicBlood

MetallicBlood

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostRhiz93, on 07 October 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

When I was around 4 years old, I lived in a caravan in the bush with my mother. I remember laying in bed of a night, watching tiny little people walking in a straight line across the window seal. The best way I can describe the people (atleast 20) is that they were like villagers or farmers, moving or travelling - as they had a cart and their belongings. There was also horses or donkeys. Imagine Little Bo Peep with her lambs , that kind of look a such. But they were not detailed, simply black figures. I find this very hard to explain and I have not found anything remotely related to this subject.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Swamp Gas!

She stands out in a crowd, she thinks out loud to save her breath, with a portrait of her parents death.

#47    MetallicBlood

MetallicBlood

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

View PostRealm, on 11 October 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

Why would little people hang around a window sill, when that is usually where cats hang out? Hmmm, maybe now I see why cats hang out there too.

My cat always sit on my window sill whenever I leave the house, as I always see her sitting there when I'm coming back home. Now I know that she's just protecting the place from those invasive little people.

She stands out in a crowd, she thinks out loud to save her breath, with a portrait of her parents death.

#48    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

Ah, kids will imagine all kinds of things :rolleyes:

When I was little my parents would always read me the story of the three piglets and the bad wolf. I swear I saw the wolf one night when I woke up in my room and he turned me around in bed. Sure enough, in the morning I woke laying upside down.That same morning while my mum was dressing me up for kindergarten, I saw the same wolf standing in the window staring at me. I even told my mum "Look mum he's here again" ..

Weird thing is I can't remember what my mum said to that, no matter how hard I try. I must have been about 4-5. I never saw him since ..

So yeah, I'd def go with kid's imagination..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#49    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostJohn Rayne, on 13 October 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

the more i see this the more i like it, just the right distance to see them as "little" and appearing to be on the window sill...

Makes the most sense if you ask me. :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users