Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reading request

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    wanderer_

wanderer_

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

So I feel like I'm doing something wrong in my life right now, like I could be doing better or that I could change something, but I'm having trouble figuring out what, or if I'm even right about any of this. It's like there's something in me that needs to come out that I'm just not getting. I'd appreciate hearing anything you could get about me. Thanks in advance!!

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Well I think you just have yourself the reading you are looking for :)

I'm feeling like you need to play the field on this one. Start doing randomly different things. Be highly active doing this. Take a cooking class, volunteer for something charitable, yoga, martial arts, anything and everything. Do ten things out of your box and I am certain your answer will start to emerge.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    lunaemica

lunaemica

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• Why be normal?

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

Is there an art or museum option for you to explore? Maybe a class you could take or something? Its artistic in some way...painting or sculpting maybe? I think you will meet someone or find something through that which will open your possibilities up. Also, take 5 minutes each day and just quietly focus on what you need to change in your life. Let the thoughts flow without judging yourself. Within a week you will have a better opinion what you need to get rid of.
Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users