It just doesn't seem smart to mix dangerous chemicals with drunk teenagers.
I guess that this 'cocktail' has to be left for a certain amount of time until it's safe to drink?
So there needs to be a lot of control over the situation, you can't just send someone to the bar for drinks, they decide to get some of these and bring them back to the table..... Then they are supposed to tell people the 'rules'?
Any drink that comes with instructions which if not followed could potentially kill you is not a smart choice for drunk people IMHO.
I worked in Nightclubs for years mate.
Your customers are your responsibility and you have to watch out for them. They will do all kinds of dumb and illogical things because they are in 'party mode'.
To make things more hazardous for them is not smart IMHO.
I mean you hear about people burning themselves on flaming cocktails! After a few drinks people don't think clearly, and you have to look out for them.
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing
Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:57 PM
I think it's awful what's happened to the poor girl and the club should be shut down, the manager procecuted and the person who didn't cool the drink properly procecuted.
It is by no means her fault as she wouldn't of expected the cocktail to be dangerous