Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jesus and the myth of Mithras

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    dougeaton

dougeaton

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• I am an agnostic, don't like atheist much, well some of them, they can be worse than any die in the wool believer.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

If you must have  finale absolute answers, then become an  hard nosed atheist or a fundie of any religion, both seem to be black and white thinkers, and have only contempt for those who think differently.

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

lol researched these kind of things in the past, theres another list of christian comparisons that arnt true file:///C:/Users/m/Downloads/Christianity%20%20Not%20Original.htm

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    dougeaton

dougeaton

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• I am an agnostic, don't like atheist much, well some of them, they can be worse than any die in the wool believer.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

View PostEver Learning, on 08 October 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

lol researched these kind of things in the past, theres another list of christian comparisons that arnt true file:///C:/Users/m/Downloads/Christianity%20%20Not%20Original.htm

Thanks.

doug

If you must have  finale absolute answers, then become an  hard nosed atheist or a fundie of any religion, both seem to be black and white thinkers, and have only contempt for those who think differently.

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,149 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

You can read anything on the internet.  We need a lie filter to weed out the untruths.  I wonder how many of Romneys facts would change.

#5    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,470 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostHilander, on 08 October 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

You can read anything on the internet.  We need a lie filter to weed out the untruths.  I wonder how many of Romneys facts would change.

LOL love this, good point.  The same goes for Obama however, fair is fair ;;-)).

Peace
mark

#6    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostHilander, on 08 October 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

There would be no politics at all.

Drunk with blood..
Danger cult leaders
Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like God
The epitome of evil

#7    Dr. D

Dr. D

Alien Abducter

• 5,275 posts

• I love being me even though sometimes I'm still a stranger.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

"It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced
that the fabrication of the Christians is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth."

Emperor Flavius Claudius Julianus (360-363 CE)
"Against the Galileans"

“Whether a Church which stands convicted of having forged its Creed, would have any scruple of forging its Gospels, is a problem that the reader will solve according to the influence of prejudice or probability on his mind.” - Taylor, Diegesis, p. 10.

“Being crafty, I caught you with guile” ... For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my LIE unto his glory; why yet am I also adjudged a sinner?” ~ St. Paul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users