Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

US scientists aim to make human sperm

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 10 October 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

It's interesting how 747400 ,says something similiar ,and no one says a word to him.
Too bad,so sad. Lots of people are NOT meant to do a lot of things this life time,because of things they've done in a past life.
I've actually seen this with my own eyes .y ex ambulance partner and his wife.
Not my problem ,if some people should not have kids .,because they abused or murdered them before.
Think Jerry Sandusky .Yeah ,that kind of karma ,some even worse . So may everything you wished one me,do its karmic thing to you .
*skips away*

Well, then you wont mind me calling you a complete wackjob.
Because in a previous life you abused mental patients. That's karma for ya.

#17    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,290 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

It's interesting how 747400 ,says something similiar ,and no one says a word to him.
Sorry, where did he say anything about abusing children?

Too bad,so sad. Lots of people are NOT meant to do a lot of things this life time,because of things they've done in a past life.
Not my problem ,if some people should not have kids .,because they abused or murdered them before.
Wait, you've seen your ambulance partner and his wife abusing children in a previous life? Nutjob.

#18    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

This is a comedian's wet dream.

If it helps people to have children why not. I'd rather see people who can't have kids naturally but would still be good parents get them then people who knock out 8 or 9 just to get a bigger state aid paycheck every month. Might just make the world a better place.... or a really bad sci-fi movie.

#19    tipsy_munchkin

tipsy_munchkin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:36 AM

Think Jerry Sandusky .Yeah ,that kind of karma ,some even worse . So may everything you wished one me,do its karmic thing to you .
*skips away*

No the two comments are worlds apart. As someone struggling to conceive I was in fact not offended by 747's comments. He made a suggestion that not everyone will agree with but he did so with maturity. I disagree slightly for the same reasons as Hasina but I am not offended. It is no more interfering with nature than many other medical procedures. On balance we probably stop more pregnancies through pills and a few snips etc than we create. 747 also wasn't suggesting those who don't have kids naturally were bad in some way. He even pointed out the issues in society where a degree of pressure is applied to those without children. Overall it was entirely sensitive to the readers here no matter what their circumstances.

Your suggestion that in a former life I abused children on the other hand is a totally inappropriate thing to bring into a scientific thread. It is rude, offensive and based on wooo wooo.

*     I'm pink therefore i'm spam     *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users