Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

For Animal Lovers

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

Posted Image

#2    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,057 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

A wonderful mix :tu:

Posted Image

#3    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,342 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

Sit! Now stay. Good animals.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#4    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostStill Waters, on 09 October 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

A wonderful mix :tu:

Thank you

#5    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

in an all against all fight, my money is on the silver back and tiger.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#6    Catz

Catz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

So many wonderful animals in the world.  It is difficult to choose a favourity one.  But I must say an elephant has always been close to my heart.  Have you ever seen a baby elephant.  So cute.  They are also one of the most intelligent species.  If a herd member dies, the rest of the herd will often stay for more than a week with the carcass, touching it with their trunks and you can also see them actually crying.

:tsu:

#7    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

View PostEver Learning, on 09 October 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

in an all against all fight, my money is on the silver back and tiger.

You are kidding right ? I mean...Polar bear will beat both of them.Eventhough there is White rhinoceros which a big tiger can't take down alone and the largest land mammal is also there in this picture..the African Elephant which will destroy all of them.You are saying silver back and tiger...Really very funny.

View PostCatz, on 09 October 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

So many wonderful animals in the world.  It is difficult to choose a favourity one.  But I must say an elephant has always been close to my heart.  Have you ever seen a baby elephant.  So cute.  They are also one of the most intelligent species.  If a herd member dies, the rest of the herd will often stay for more than a week with the carcass, touching it with their trunks and you can also see them actually crying.

Yes,there are many wonderful animals in the world.I like many animals,but my favorite is Elephants same as you.I have made few prehistoric elephant pictures,still few to make and put them in one picture.It will be awesome.Yes..They are also one of the most intelligent species.

#8    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,562 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

That's so cool..

I wish I knew how to use photoshop or whatever it is you use to make these.  
I'd have the Gorilla riding the Girrafe, trying to lassoo the Ostridge, and the Elephant swinging the Crockodile, while the others looked on from their quiet game of socker.. tehe..

#9    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

The height of the horse is wrong in the above image.In the old image of this i had it correct but when i recently updated this image,i run into some confusion about the horse height which is a silly mistake.Anyway,the horse height (medium weight horse) is correct in the below image.

Posted Image

#10    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,057 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Both images look fine to me :)

Posted Image

#11    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostStill Waters, on 10 October 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Both images look fine to me :)

Both are same image only..It's just the horse height is increased which is correct.You can see the difference in the second image.Don't tell me that you agree the height of a normal medium weight horse in the first image..Lol..I mean..the way you are saying that both looks fine seems like you don't care about somewhat accurate size comparisons. So if anyone makes a image like this putting many animals which is not accurate,you will still like it..Am i right ? Haha...anyway.

#12    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,057 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

View PostSameerPrehistorica, on 11 October 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Both are same image only..It's just the horse height is increased which is correct.You can see the difference in the second image.Don't tell me that you agree the height of a normal medium weight horse in the first image..Lol..I mean..the way you are saying that both looks fine seems like you don't care about somewhat accurate size comparisons. So if anyone makes a image like this putting many animals which is not accurate,you will still like it..Am i right ? Haha...anyway.
I'm looking at the overall image of the animals and I did know you corrected the size of the horse. I guess you like things to be perfect whereas it doesn't matter to me if they are in the correct size scale or not.  I just enjoyed what I saw. :hmm:

Posted Image

#13    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 11 October 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

I'm looking at the overall image of the animals and I did know you corrected the size of the horse. I guess you like things to be perfect whereas it doesn't matter to me if they are in the correct size scale or not.  I just enjoyed what I saw. :hmm:

Haha, ok. I already know that it doesn't matter for you if they are in the correct size scale or not.I am glad you enjoyed it.

#14    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts
  • Location:Currently in the middle of this land called life, exit is here and near...

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

I really like this because it reminds me of an infographic come to life. I see it more as an infographic because I don't really believe everything is in perfect scale if it were reality. If it were reality then our point of view would be at the center but the hippo and rhino would be the closest animal because they are further out from the other animals.

If for instance you are nose to nose with the horse, facing the horse, it would be right in front of you but all the other animals will be on your right, in a half a pyramid or phalanx shape, so if that were true the buffalo, for instance, would be closer to the person viewing the picture than to the person shown in the picture nose to nose with the horse. Here it would seem all the animals are set to scale as if they were in a direct straight line from the person in the picture nose to nose, they would be nose to nose with all of them almost if all the animals were directly in front of them, but they would have to veer away.

You > horse
	  animal
		animal
		   animal

^
	my view

The code above is what I mean if it were real, the one below seems to be the infographic version where they are all in a straight line making their scale the same, but if it were real the animals to the back of the line would be closer to my view and appear bigger than the animals in the front of the line which would be farther away.

You> horse animal animal animal animal

^
		my view

#15    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostSameerPrehistorica, on 09 October 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

You are kidding right ? I mean...Polar bear will beat both of them.Eventhough there is White rhinoceros which a big tiger can't take down alone and the largest land mammal is also there in this picture..the African Elephant which will destroy all of them.You are saying silver back and tiger...Really very funny.

Dont rule out the hippo either. But yes, the elephant can take them all.

Yes,there are many wonderful animals in the world.I like many animals,but my favorite is Elephants same as you.I have made few prehistoric elephant pictures,still few to make and put them in one picture.It will be awesome.Yes..They are also one of the most intelligent species.

Elephants rule because they are so intelligent and compassionate to each other.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users