Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged]Man dies after live roach-eating contest

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

arughhh cockroaches !!
one of the things i really really dislike

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#62    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

"There's bacteria on those things," said Richard Levine, spokesman for the Entomological Society of America.

"I would never, ever advise anyone to eat them alive," Dunkel said, citing the spines on a roach's legs. "It's like swallowing a fishhook."

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/...n#ixzz292Cs9oyG

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#63    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostRealm, on 11 October 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

Dang, I just got the popcorn and coldethyl and Kazoo stopped arguing.

:P

#64    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 11 October 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

oo wow two people arguing with each other over something so insignificant you both win at the internets *golf clap* good job... *rolls eyes*

the idea of a bug eating contest is stupid was this guy stupid who the **** knows and saying he could of been a pedophile is a pretty pathetic thing to say, obviously you both want to argue with each other and quite frankly both of you should get over it.

I am. :innocent:

#65    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,808 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

He's an idiot for dying from eating some roaches and other insects from a controlled breeding environment (which suggests they know what insects are put forward)? I didn't know it was a deadly practice to eat insects. In fact, in some parts of the world it is a way of life not to mention a likely part of a diet of early humans.

#66    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

View PostEver Learning, on 11 October 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

he didnt look like he was chewing that well and a cockroach can still move for hours afters being beheaded.
Not after it hits the hydrochloric acid in all of our happy little tummies...  It would be dissolved almost instantly.  :)

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#67    BaneSilvermoon

BaneSilvermoon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

• "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostKazoo, on 09 October 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

Lets all immediatley dismiss this guy as an idiot for engaging in a strange cultural activity.  Its not like he had a family or anything. Or he lived every other part of his life as a decent human being. Nope he's an idiot for dying doing an activty no one ever died before doing.

Woohooooo!

Hmm, this is the first post in the thread that attacks someone else position. Impressive straw-man you built up after that focusing on your position being under fire. A wee bit hypocritical though to tell others they are wrong and then berate them for not allowing you to have your opinion.

Reminds me of arguing with my girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.c.../BaneSIlvermoon

"Psychic Fayre cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"  ~Thanks Oppono Astos!!

#68    Emin

Emin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

Da roach godz looked down on the man and said......nuff let's take him out! ZAP! and he just fell dead....maybe. :unsure2:

I am an Emin of truth!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users