Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Have you ever had a mutual dream?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Back when i was in grade school i had a dream that  went on for over a week, when i went to sleep, i went back to the dream, which  had progressed while i was gone typical kids dream  about fighting T-trx and triceratops with jet packs and lazer guns. In the dream were ( among others) 5 class mates from grade school
The day after the first  of this series of dreams  i found out that all five of those classmates had seemed to share the dreams they could describe  what i had dreamed and i could describe what they had dreamed.  for seven days this dream continued  with all of us being able to discuss what had happened.  Then on the seventh night we  won the fight and the dream ended  i was
  About a week later  i was approached by some onein a dream( a bald male in a tan military uniform) and told that i was the only one who would remember the dream and that i should not talk about it because people would believe i was crazy.  i didn't take the advise  and asked the others about the dream advise  all  but one of them said that we never shared a dream and  that i was crazy.  the last one told me i should have taken the advise and not talked about it

i still talk about it once in a great while but not often

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 19 December 2012 - 12:36 AM.

#17    Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

• Be gentle with me, I'm sensitive

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Err this could have been embarrassing for me in highschool considering some of my dreams involved certain boys (and male teachers)!  :blush:

On topic, one morning I sat down to brekkie and said to my husband "You'll never guess who I had a weird dream about last night" and he said "Tom?...  I dreamt about him too!"  Tom is an old friend who nows lives overseas and we hadn't spoken, thought of, been reminded of etc. for years.  Sure, could have been coincidence I guess but it made us feel really connected (well it did me).

#18    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

I've had a few. My most obvious one would be this one I posted years ago. I'll just copy/paste it because its quicker and shows the ruff time/year.

View PostKazahel, on 13 April 2007 - 04:17 AM, said:

I've told this before I think but I had a dream maybe a year or so ago where I was walking around my house in the early morning and it had been spray painted(like vandalized)with red spray paint. It was painted all over the walls and the doors and just everywhere and I was in shock because I didnt know I was dreaming and I was just thinking who would do that to my house. Anyway I was walking through the house just looking and I stopped in a certain room and was thinking how the red paint was done how a child would do. Like the drawings and the words were written by like a 4yr and I was just in shock kinda and was trying to work it out. Anyway then my son ran into me which made me go lucider and I asked him about the paint and he said that he had done it and that we were dreaming or something and he was just running around having fun painting everything. I dont remember much more after that but just feeling relieved that my house wasnt trashed and it all just went white and the dream ended.

Anyway in the morning I asked my son first(without speaking of my dream)what he had dreamt(which I always do).. and he told me about how he dreamt that he was running around the house painting everything with red spray paint. I asked what else happened and he said that I leant down(which I think is when he bumped into me)and that he kissed me on the nose and a fairy came out. And that was pretty much his dream.

So I told him I was glad we were dreaming.

Found here http://www.unexplain...7

There was also nothing to really make us both dream of red paint. It wasnt like I was painting the house around that time or anything, it was just out of the blue. I'll never forget it and it made me a believer in shared dreaming for sure.

Edited by Kazahel, 19 December 2012 - 02:11 AM.

#19    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

I haven't but my mom and neighbor did

#20    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,198 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 19 December 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

Back when i was in grade school i had a dream that  went on for over a week, when i went to sleep, i went back to the dream, which  had progressed while i was gone typical kids dream  about fighting T-trx and triceratops with jet packs and lazer guns. In the dream were ( among others) 5 class mates from grade school
    The day after the first  of this series of dreams  i found out that all five of those classmates had seemed to share the dreams they could describe  what i had dreamed and i could describe what they had dreamed.  for seven days this dream continued  with all of us being able to discuss what had happened.  Then on the seventh night we  won the fight and the dream ended  i was
  About a week later  i was approached by some onein a dream( a bald male in a tan military uniform) and told that i was the only one who would remember the dream and that i should not talk about it because people would believe i was crazy.  i didn't take the advise  and asked the others about the dream advise  all  but one of them said that we never shared a dream and  that i was crazy.  the last one told me i should have taken the advise and not talked about it

i still talk about it once in a great while but not often

Wow! Too intense! This is the type of stuff I think Steven King probably went through when he was young. I bet you have some other really interesting stories. Thanks for sharing.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,198 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

View PostKazahel, on 19 December 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

I've had a few. My most obvious one would be this one I posted years ago. I'll just copy/paste it because its quicker and shows the ruff time/year.

Found here http://www.unexplain...7

There was also nothing to really make us both dream of red paint. It wasnt like I was painting the house around that time or anything, it was just out of the blue. I'll never forget it and it made me a believer in shared dreaming for sure.

Yeayyy for fairies!

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#22    Astral_Beast

Astral_Beast

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

My boyfriend and I have a very strong mental and emotional bond.. One day he was telling me about his dream that he had the night before. I was very taken back because I had almost the exact same dream but my dream was in my perspective. We talked for a long time about it and we decided to experiment with our dreams.. We made up a fountain in the middle of a forest that we planned on "meeting at" in our dream that night.. I understand that lucid dreaming kind of doesnt count as sharing the same dream but we have become so good at lucid dreaming that we have made an entire dreamland that continues to grow. The interesting thing is one night I dreamt of this forest that had blue and green glowing trees. I was so excited to tell him to add this forest to our dreamland. But I woke up to a text that described this forest... THAT HAD THE EXACT SAME TREES! Until he and I started having the same dreams I had never even heard of it happening.. I think in order to have these mutual dreams you and the other person have to have a very deep connection. But I could be very wrong as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users