Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is a gang member a terrorist?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#46    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostOverSword, on 11 October 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

LOL! Know many bikers?  They are true one percenters and if you're friends of thiers they will go out of thier way to watch your back if they feel you need them to.  You can be a gun runner and a nice person you know.

If you aren't one of them, and happen to look at them the wrong way (even unintentionally, then they will break every bone in your body, and burn your house down without a second thought.  If you're lucky enough they don't pull out a gun and blow your brains out.

Edited by HavocWing, 11 October 2012 - 07:54 PM.

Thomas Paine wrote in The Age of Reason that “Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous execution, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God."
Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#47    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

Look at what gangs have did to Detroit.

Edited by HavocWing, 11 October 2012 - 08:02 PM.

Thomas Paine wrote in The Age of Reason that “Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous execution, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God."
Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#48    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,099 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

View PostMstrMsn, on 11 October 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

Umm, nope. Wrong. There are terrorists that don't fight governments, and don't care how a certain government conducts it's business. Those that do, are called "political terrorists"... there is a huge difference.
lol, wake up and look around. if you can see

RESIDENT TROLL.

#49    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,418 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostHavocWing, on 11 October 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

If you aren't one of them, and happen to look at them the wrong way (even unintentionally, then they will break every bone in your body, and burn your house down without a second thought.  If you're lucky enough they don't pull out a gun and blow your brains out.
That's B.S.  As I stated, you obviously don't know any.  You do obviously watch alot of TV.  Do you have any response to the new thread I just posted about the danger of labeling people as terrorists???

#50    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostOverSword, on 11 October 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

That's B.S.  As I stated, you obviously don't know any.  You do obviously watch alot of TV.  Do you have any response to the new thread I just posted about the danger of labeling people as terrorists???

I stated earlier in the topic that I grew up in the middle of the L.A. metro area, them very things I stated happen on a daily basis around there, gang members have earned themselves the label of terrorists.  I looked at your topic, I believe in freedom, just not criminal freedom.  They don't have the right to go around committing murder, or rape, or assault, or invading homes, or gang mobbing someone, or stealing.

The same laws that applies to the rest of us apply to them also.  If they want to act like psychopaths and terrorists, then that is how they will be thought of.

Edited by HavocWing, 11 October 2012 - 08:56 PM.

Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#51    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,418 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostHavocWing, on 11 October 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

I stated earlier in the topic that I grew up in the middle of the L.A. metro area, them very things I stated happen on a daily basis around there, gang members have earned themselves the label of terrorists.  I looked at your topic, I believe in freedom, just not criminal freedom.  They don't have the right to go around committing murder, or rape, or assault, or invading homes, or gang mobbing someone, or stealing.

The same laws that applies to the rest of us apply to them also.  If they want to act like psychopaths and terrorists, then that is how they will be thought of.
But do they have the right to legal representation?  Do they have the right to a fair trial?  Can they be deemed inocent until proven guilty by a jury?  What you don't seem to understand is that if someone is classified as a terrorist they have none of those rights.  That's why terrorist is not a word to be applied to just any old criminal.  If you don't get that then move to Cambodia or something.

#52    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

every1 could turn into a terrorist !  bush turned alot of people into terrorist o_O

#53    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostOverSword, on 11 October 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

But do they have the right to legal representation?  Do they have the right to a fair trial?  Can they be deemed inocent until proven guilty by a jury?  What you don't seem to understand is that if someone is classified as a terrorist they have none of those rights.  That's why terrorist is not a word to be applied to just any old criminal.  If you don't get that then move to Cambodia or something.

Where do you get they don't have rights??  Even the masterminds of 9/11 went to trial?  How about this, if they don't want to be called a terrorist, then those guilty need to stop being one.  Quit trying to make the psychopath look like a victim, the only thing they are a victim of is their own insanity.

Or do you have a guilty conscience?

Edited by HavocWing, 11 October 2012 - 10:35 PM.

Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#54    sam12six

sam12six

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

View PostHavocWing, on 11 October 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Where do you get they don't have rights??  

Terrorists are treated as enemy combatants instead of citizens. A couple of pieces of legislation say that the military can hold terrorists with no charges or representation and torture them. That this applies to US citizens. Hell, they've already executed a couple of "terrorists" who happened to be US citizens with drone strikes. Since there's no real definition of either terrorist or gang, the term (and this end run around our rights under the law) would apply to pretty much any group they wanted.

Even the masterminds of 9/11 went to trial?  How about this, if they don't want to be called a terrorist, then those guilty need to stop being one.  

I believe the masterminds of 9/11 went back to Saudi Arabia. You're arguing semantics (i.e. "They terrify me. They're terrorists."). What Oversword is saying is that allowing them to label gangs as terrorists opens the door to using that label for any group the government disapproves of and circumventing their rights.

Quit trying to make the psychopath look like a victim, the only thing they are a victim of is their own insanity.

No one's trying to make a psychopath look like a victim. Some are arguing that giving the government any more power to use a broad brush to strip groups of Americans of their Constitutional rights is a bad thing.

Or do you have a guilty conscience?

Awesome insinuation. You really got him. If he keeps trying to make his point, say something about his penis or his momma.

#55    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

View Postsam12six, on 12 October 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

Awesome insinuation. You really got him. If he keeps trying to make his point, say something about his penis or his momma.

He said he had friends who are one percenters, that insunates it.  No I am not going to say anything about his penis or his momma.

Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#56    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

If a one percenter is so bold as to wear a patch saying to everyone that they are a lawbreaker and don't follow laws, then why should they even be granted any rights under the law?

Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#57    sam12six

sam12six

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostHavocWing, on 12 October 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

If a one percenter is so bold as to wear a patch saying to everyone that they are a lawbreaker and don't follow laws, then why should they even be granted any rights under the law?

Because that's what once made America special - the fact that we follow law instead of just making it up and persecuting those we don't like (like those who wear certain patches or tattoos). It was a revolution of freedom that a government would deliberately limit itself to only exercising its power to punish in cases where the evidence proved the crime had been committed. Of course, the war on terror has eliminated a lot of freedoms and some people seem pretty anxious to toss even more out the window.

#58    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Unknown title error

• 2,938 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

Oh no mother nature is scary I think she must be a terrorist!

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#59    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

View Postsam12six, on 12 October 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

Because that's what once made America special - the fact that we follow law instead of just making it up and persecuting those we don't like (like those who wear certain patches or tattoos). It was a revolution of freedom that a government would deliberately limit itself to only exercising its power to punish in cases where the evidence proved the crime had been committed. Of course, the war on terror has eliminated a lot of freedoms and some people seem pretty anxious to toss even more out the window.

I'm not against freedom, I'm against murder, rape, stealing, assault, arson, terrorism, the main things gangs prevail themselves in, which are against the law.  No I don't like criminals.

You talk about laws, they don't follow laws, that is what their patch is about.

Edited by HavocWing, 12 October 2012 - 01:30 AM.

Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#60    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

View PostHavocWing, on 12 October 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

Attached File  ladyjustice.jpg   20.05K   2 downloads

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users