Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Poltergeist Activity?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Paluc84

Paluc84

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

My brother owns a cafe and has started to encounter some really weird stuff. It started as some noises here and there, footsteps and laughing. It's now got to the point of furniture being placed onto a table normally with a vase under one leg. Today, this happened but also a chair was thrown across the room and he decided to lock up and go home. He asked me to go back later with him. He had placed a bible and rosary beads In the room where it all happens. We went in, the crucifix on the beads was turned upside down, the chair was placed on a table with a vase under one leg and a six pointed triangle in a circle was drawn on a table in salt. This is not a joke, please, please believe me. Finally we entered the kitchen to find 4 knives stuck in the ceiling. What is happening? What do we do to stop this?

#2    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostPaluc84, on 10 October 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

My brother owns a cafe and has started to encounter some really weird stuff. It started as some noises here and there, footsteps and laughing. It's now got to the point of furniture being placed onto a table normally with a vase under one leg. Today, this happened but also a chair was thrown across the room and he decided to lock up and go home. He asked me to go back later with him. He had placed a bible and rosary beads In the room where it all happens. We went in, the crucifix on the beads was turned upside down, the chair was placed on a table with a vase under one leg and a six pointed triangle in a circle was drawn on a table in salt. This is not a joke, please, please believe me. Finally we entered the kitchen to find 4 knives stuck in the ceiling. What is happening? What do we do to stop this?

Sounds really scary for you! Is there any way it could be someone winding you up? Don't get me wrong I have witnessed poltergeist activity myself so I'm not disbelieving this could be real. But you have to rule out human mischief.

#3    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Did you or your brother actually witness any of this first hand? Chairs placing themselves on tables.. knives flying up into the roof.. ect. The noises you're brothers hearing could be just be his minds playing tricks if he has come across activity that looks to be 'ghostly' behaviour I guess you could say. You need to rule out human activity--completely.

#4    lizzieborden

lizzieborden

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• i plan to live forever...so far so good.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

I too am not saying that what you and your brother are experiencing is untrue but it wouldn't hurt to look into maybe some teen mischief.  

I would find a poltergeist creating a pentagram with salt a little too intelligent.  However, I am not striking it down as impossible.  Can you provide any photographs of this so we can gather a better mental picture?

It takes a lot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant.

#5    Paluc84

Paluc84

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hi guys ruled out entirely a wind up. Believe me argument after argument ensued. We have had fall outs with lots of people over this. I can't believe this myself, but we have no choice- it appears to be the only explanation. I'll upload some photos if I can work it out!!

#6    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

Erm. Photos will be of no use, they would only leave the door of human activity completely open. Not to say you're dishonest, Paluc. If you wish to find answers over the Internet, the only thing that would be of use to 'us' would be a video of these occurrences taking place. Have you actually seen this happen in the first place? It motion.

Edit: What I mean to say is photos aren't evidence of anything pertaining to ghosts from this forums point of view.

Edited by Thomas J, 10 October 2012 - 10:32 PM.

#7    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

Has someone been killed there? or does the place have a shady past?  How much of the history of the property do you know?

Welcome to the forum.

#8    lizzieborden

lizzieborden

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

View PostThomas J, on 10 October 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

Edit: What I mean to say is photos aren't evidence of anything pertaining to ghosts from this forums point of view.

I asked for photos so from MY point of view they are relevant.  Don't wrap the views of some into the views of the whole forum.

It takes a lot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant.

#9    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postlizzieborden, on 10 October 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

I asked for photos so from MY point of view they are relevant.  Don't wrap the views of some into the views of the whole forum.

Alright then.. they aren't much use from my point of view..

It will be interesting to see what you think you're able to deduct from them. Lmao.

#10    lizzieborden

lizzieborden

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostThomas J, on 10 October 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Alright then.. they aren't much use from my point of view..

It will be interesting to see what you think you're able to deduct from them. Lmao.

I'm not saying I am going to be able to look at them and proclaim, "By golly gee whiz, sir, I'd say you have a mischievous little Casper running amok in your bar."  It's simply being curious.  I would have assumed you would have that same ability, curiosity, since you are in fact a member of a unexplained mystery forum.

#11    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

I agree that a poltergeist actually constructing a pentagram and sticking knives into the ceiling, whilst possible, would be a remarkable (and terrifying!) act. Pictures would be interesting to study, human involvement is certainly a suspect though if you have covered all bases and know there was no access or motive for someone to play you like that then there are stranger possibilities to consider!

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#12    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

View Postlizzieborden, on 10 October 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

I'm not saying I am going to be able to look at them and proclaim, "By golly gee whiz, sir, I'd say you have a mischievous little Casper running amok in your bar."  It's simply being curious.  I would have assumed you would have that same ability, curiosity, since you are in fact a member of a unexplained mystery forum.

Mhm. My apologies, I'm in a bad mood at the moment from lack of sleep. Seemed kind of pointless asking for what has already been described.

#13    lizzieborden

lizzieborden

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

View PostThomas J, on 10 October 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

Mhm. My apologies, I'm in a bad mood at the moment from lack of sleep. Seemed kind of pointless asking for what has already been described.

I can understand lack of sleep and a "fowl mood" I mean...I am female and am master of fowl moods.  I will take your sassyness as a result of fatigue :D

#14    Paluc84

Paluc84

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

We are going to the extreme of getting a priest to the premise to cleanse the whole property. We have a suspicion that it has something to do with a table that he took from someone, they gave him this table for free. Its all centering around the table. Ive done some digging and whilst some on here may disagree is it possible that 'demons' or whatever can use furniture as a 'medium' or 'portal' to to come through if they have previously been used in black magic before and not been cleansed afterwards? Ive no idea if its been used for this at all its just a possibility. NOBODY else has access to the cafe, nobody. These things have happened when only us have been in the property sometimes when both of us have been in the front of the property at the same time, then we have gone into the back of the property and found chairs stood on vases, thrown across the room, there was a high chair wedged in the corner of one of the walls once. Pictures have been knocked off the wall., and cushions placed inside unburnt candles?

#15    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

View PostPaluc84, on 11 October 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

We are going to the extreme of getting a priest to the premise to cleanse the whole property. We have a suspicion that it has something to do with a table that he took from someone, they gave him this table for free. Its all centering around the table. Ive done some digging and whilst some on here may disagree is it possible that 'demons' or whatever can use furniture as a 'medium' or 'portal' to to come through if they have previously been used in black magic before and not been cleansed afterwards? Ive no idea if its been used for this at all its just a possibility. NOBODY else has access to the cafe, nobody. These things have happened when only us have been in the property sometimes when both of us have been in the front of the property at the same time, then we have gone into the back of the property and found chairs stood on vases, thrown across the room, there was a high chair wedged in the corner of one of the walls once. Pictures have been knocked off the wall., and cushions placed inside unburnt candles?

It certainly wouldn't hurt to get the place cleansed....it will build a wall of protection in your mind, so it will help.It will give you belief in yourself!!
Most ghosts, demons and other horrid things that do things like this, feed off the fear and negativity that they create...so you take away the fear and you take away their power over you.
I would do some research on the cafe and see if anything turns up x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users