Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can Ghosts be Half-human and half-animal?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

View PostEmilie165159, on 10 October 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

but me and my friends used to role play in my woods a while back and every time i would go back there my stomach clenchs and i start to shake really hard and my friends would see half-human half-animal apparitions.

I would think that they was not ghost's or spirit's, but possibly a demonic or evil entity / entities

Posted Image

#17    Emilie165159

Emilie165159

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• I would walk through fire just to be with you

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Jackofalltrades-thanks for the help!(:

#18    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

Yep the building itself may not be old but the land is possibly linked, am I right in thinking you've notexperienced anything related in your home? Did you physically see the thing that your friend described, we know you can vouch for your own honesty/judgement in the situation but not so much your friend (not at all suggesting that they are lying, with tension running high and all, it's just another area to consider in addition). Have you talked since the incident? The trees physical condition is also interesting in relation to the strange potential sighting, there's nothing spookier than deadened trees!

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#19    Emilie165159

Emilie165159

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Oh no I have many experiences in my house and on the land. No I haven't seen it but I've seen many different others. Yes we have. We want to do something for it to make everything better.  Yes very spooky!

#20    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,616 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

I don't know if any ritual (I'm not clued up at all on such things tho i'm sure others visiting this thread are) can help such a thing, if it is indeed inhabited by an elemental type creature, you don't want it to take a shine to you or something i'm sure! If it is not pestering you I'd leave things as they are. Are the things in your home related to all of this?

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#21    Emilie165159

Emilie165159

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

They could be I'm not sure. They're bothering me so I wantto get rid of it.

#22    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,616 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

How are they pestering you? It might be good to explain as I am sure someone experienced in cleansing/warding off such things will most likely drop by.

#23    Emilie165159

Emilie165159

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

Appearing in front of, footsteps, opening/closin my basement door. It's kin of hecktic.

#24    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,616 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

Has all this occurred previous to that particular sighting or before? Perhaps it is a very active area and the half human sighting was just singled out for your friend? (That would be the preferred option I'm sure!)

#25    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostEmilie165159, on 11 October 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

Well my house isn't very old,but anything could of happened on the land. I'll try to research as much as possible tomorrow. It could be attached to the land who knows.

Do you know any local peeps around the area that have lived there for years, go ask them if anything untoward happened on the land around your home. Any myths or Legends etc....

ps where abouts do you live? I would poss think about getting a paranormal team in to take a look if it's bothering you x

#26    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

Just found this on the web...have a quick look, it tells you all the classifications of ghosts etc???
maybe then you can research maybe Elementals x

http://www.floridapa...sifications.htm

#27    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

So what, a human and an animal mated, the offspring died and came back to haunt people?

#28    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

View PostEmilie165159, on 11 October 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

super-fly- no to what? if youre just going to run your mouth leave i'd suggest you leave because i'm actually very very serious about this.  Simbi Laveau- what kind of entity do you think i';m dealing with? Ghosthunterchick- It sure was! but thanks for your help(: ever learning- yeah that's it. It's kinda of weird,but i guess whoever is born with it has "different eyes" DancingCorpse- thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I need all the help i can get.
When I say higher case entity ,I mean its not just a human spirit . It depends upon its leanings. Is it good or evil ?
If its good,then its probably a guardian spirit. If its evil ,its demonic in nature .

Miss me?

#29    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

View PostEmilie165159, on 11 October 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Yes I actually have. Where this happened at is on the same land that my house is on which is why I'm trying to get all the help I can to figure this out. I have no idea what happened on that land, but I'll figure it out.and the enitity I saw was half bull half human and my friends have seen others and i've seen a few others in my dreams.
If it has red eyes,you're dealing with a demon of some kind .

Miss me?

#30    Emilie165159

Emilie165159

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

DancingCorpse- it's occured before and after the perticular sighting. I'm not sure. like I said before it's been happening since i was little. Ghosthunterchick- i live in ohio. Most people don't believe in the kind of stuff we do out here. thanks a ton! I really appreciate all of the help(:  Simbi Laveau- i'm positive it's evil. oh jeeez that makes me feel so much better. Thanks for all of ur help tho!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users