Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can Ghosts be Half-human and half-animal?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

I would definitely seek out a paranormal teams help, they don't normally charge for investigations and it may give you some answers and hopefully someway of dealing with it x
Good Luck x and hope you find some sort of remedy soon!

#32    dwn2earth_girl

dwn2earth_girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• Ooops! I dented my cookie cutter... Guess I won't be just like everyone else.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

Well this does sound like an elemental spirit (they were never human so it makes sense that they would choose a form from living creatures around them :))
Do you know if there has been any Native American activity in the area? Maybe the area was sacred to them. If in your research you find that it was, an elder from the same tribe would be able to help you.

You mentioned that the entities were coming into your home? Well if they claim the entire property as their home, and yours is on it, that may be the reason they are coming in.
Usually Elemental spirits don't have any personal grudge against people if you are respecting their 'home' (your land). Think of it as your neighbors goofing off in your back yard.. you might get a little grumpy too.

If you wish them to leave your home alone you could contact someone of your beliefs to come and bless the house and grounds. Red eyes don't necessarily mean something is evil.. cats and other nocturnal animals can have a red tint to their eyes (if cats eyes are tinted red they are happy and if they are green they are grumpy!) You all may also be getting the uneasy feelings because of the type of energies in the area that you may not be accustomed to. EMF (electro-magnetic fields) can make people nauseous, give them headaches, and even make them hallucinate. So the energy that surrounds the entities may be making you uncomfortable.

Hope this helps! I've got quite a bit of elemental experience (I've got some hanging around my property too).

#33    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

The presence in your home may be completely separate from the thing your friend saw on that patch of land, perhaps it's a very active area of land! If the activity has increased since that time though it would be a very intriguing series of events to consider! Has your friend discussed the occurences since the time they occurred?

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#34    kenshinx

kenshinx

Poltergeist

• 3,045 posts

• oy' this guy

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

View Postdwn2earth_girl, on 20 October 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Well if they claim the entire property as their home, and yours is on it, that may be the reason they are coming in.
Usually Elemental spirits don't have any personal grudge against people if you are respecting their 'home' (your land). Think of it as your neighbors goofing off in your back yard.. you might get a little grumpy too.

very nice point there, try to live together with 'them'
just don't let them cross the line :yes:

I Like Cats

#35    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

here is a few  links about Elemental's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elemental

http://www.themystic...elementals.html

#36    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Aren't Elementals Pokemon?

#37    Emilie165159

Emilie165159

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• I would walk through fire just to be with you

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

sorry everyone I haven't been on in a while. but dancingcorpse yes we have dicusse dit we even went back there on halloween nothing happened, but we kept feeling uneasy.

#38    Emilie165159

Emilie165159

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• I would walk through fire just to be with you

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

thanks everyone else for all of the information!

#39    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,729 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Elements are used in Pokémon as types, eg Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic etc etc I don't think there's a particular type called that, then again I only have time for the original pokémon!!!

I'm glad nothing happened again emilie! Unless the thing had a particular association to 31st October then it wouldn't really have paid much attention to the significance of it being halloween I don't think.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#40    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

I guess I could have just asked the kids...

#41    AshenPhoenix

AshenPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostEmilie165159, on 12 October 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

Appearing in front of, footsteps, opening/closin my basement door. It's kin of hecktic.
This sounds like they're trying to make themselves known.  This doesn't mean they are mean or malignant, oftentimes we fear that which we do not know or understand (especially dealing with the unseen).  Feeling feelings of fear, anger & other negative emotions (which is normal) is going to draw spirits that feed off of that type of energy so be very aware of your feelings and how they may be manipulated.  It's normal to be afraid of what you can't see or unknown things but you don't have to be.  If the entity(ies) aren't acting threatening toward you (ie. throwing things, scratching etc) then take a deep breath & try to relax.

Before you can figure out what it is, you need to rule out what it is not.  Did you and/or your friends engage in any mind altering substances and/or alcohol?  Were you suffering from sleep deprivation?  Does schizophrenia run in your family?  You said you roleplay, do you have an overactive imagination?  Are your friends above pulling pranks on you?

As for it appearing as a bull/man, that sounds like a minotaur which are mythical beasts that typically guard labyrinths.  Can't say I've ever heard of minotaurs in modern day United States.  Are you absolutely sure it wasn't someone roleplaying and/or playing a prank on you?

You said you've experienced 'many' things.  Can you give some examples with details?

The following are some suggestions.  Things I would do personally.  Remember, intention is everything.  Know your intention as you perform them & feel it strongly.  If your intention is protection then feel strong, feel brave & feel invincible as you perform them.  Visualization is a powerful aid to your intention.

Get some white sage (caution: do NOT accidentally use sweetgrass) and use it to smudge yourself.  As the sage burns wash the smoke over your body and envision a protective light around you & your house.  If you feel the entity has 'moved in' do this to the house as well (all windows closed).

When you're done get your broom.  Begin sweeping the whole house (even carpeted areas) and visualize sweeping out the negativity.  Do not throw any dirt or trash into the trashbin.  Start with the farthest room from the door and sweep the whole house, ending at the door so you can sweep the negativity outside.  You can do this outside as well, sweeping the negativity off the property.

Hang lead crystal prisms in each window of the house, the beautiful light spectrum breaks up negative chi & promotes positive chi.  Hang windchimes outside around the property.

If you're able to buy fire crackers, put one above each windowsill & doorjam, they represent protection & fire spirits guarding the house.

Call out to your spirit guide.  Ask for knowlege, understanding & wisdom in how to deal with this situation.  Ask for courage & assurance that you are protected and cannot be harmed.  (often good to give your spirit guide an offering as a 'thank you' and this can be anything you feel would be accepted.  It can be something as simple as a bit of food.)

The more details you offer the more suggestions I can make but you first need to confirm it's supernatural and you can only do that by taking an honest look at yourself & the circumstances to make sure it's not nuerological, a prank or an overactive imagination.

Good luck!

#42    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,729 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Very informative, balanced and considerate post AshenPhoenix :clap: I would be interested if you can give us regular updates emilie. It seems like an active area both in and about your house. I don't feel the strange hybrid sighting and activity in the house is related so I wouldn't be too concerned about running into it in your own walls :yes:

#43    Lumpino

Lumpino

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Half-human and half-animal? :-* What about for example Greece Sfinx, the daughter of Tyfaon and Echidna.
You can try to evoke her, and ask her whether she really exist.  :yes:
http://www.kusadasi....ads/oedipus.jpg
http://nd01.jxs.cz/2...51776378_o2.jpg

Oh, you do not know what is evocation?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evocation
:devil:

Edited by Lumpino, 11 November 2012 - 06:37 PM.

#44    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,273 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

emilie, have the rest of your family seen them too?

#45    deathlord9876

deathlord9876

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Hi Alien Embryo what your friend Cam saw was a demon.So get that house exorcised.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users