Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Testosterone Increases Honesty

testosterone honesty

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

View PostOverSword, on 11 October 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Simbi, get a girlfriend and see how that compares with all of your former boyfriends and get back to me.

View PostOverSword, on 11 October 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Simbi, get a girlfriend and see how that compares with all of your former boyfriends and get back to me.

I was with one guy ,who was in a band . Long story ...but ,not only was i lied to about all the big secret behind the scenes stuff,for Lo...ten years almost ,the band had sex,with their fans ,for money . Yeah really .I found that out ,AFTER the fact . So many lies ,it boggles my mind ,even now.

Then there was the guy used to lie to me about his ex,and all the strippers he hung out with ,and then of course the incident with the dog .
Then there was the guy who still had the GF in Florida ,and lied to both her and me .
Ummmm,men lie a lot. Watch maury povich .
The women are bad,but the bad men ,outnumber the women cases,by I think three to one .

My gay male friends are more honest than my straight female friends ,but honest to me ,not the guys they date. So,conversely ,date a few guys ,and then get back to me.

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 October 2012 - 04:40 AM.

Miss me?

#17    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,032 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

lies! all of it!
:lol:
i think honesty or lack of it are learned responses more than they are dictated by our hormones. perhaps hormones play a part but i think conditioning and life experiences are a bigger factor in whether someone is honest or not.

Edited by JGirl, 12 October 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#18    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 October 2012 - 04:39 AM, said:

I was with one guy ,who was in a band . Long story ...but ,not only was i lied to about all the big secret behind the scenes stuff,for Lo...ten years almost ,the band had sex,with their fans ,for money . Yeah really .I found that out ,AFTER the fact . So many lies ,it boggles my mind ,even now.

Then there was the guy used to lie to me about his ex,and all the strippers he hung out with ,and then of course the incident with the dog .
Then there was the guy who still had the GF in Florida ,and lied to both her and me .
Ummmm,men lie a lot. Watch maury povich .
The women are bad,but the bad men ,outnumber the women cases,by I think three to one .

:rolleyes:

This last statement proves yet again that you are the biggest liar of all, Simbi. Making up statistics again.
You simply attract your own kind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users