Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Biden sure is laughing alot as to not be

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

If you are a fan of contact sports such as Boxing, Karate, or even Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) then you will notice something with fighters. A fighter will get hit with glancing blows or other types of non direct shot and have no reaction. You will see a fighter get CRACKED with a shot and instead of having no reaction, they will smile, laugh or give some kind of you didn't phase me gesture.

All I am seeing with this debate is Paul Ryan throwing knock out punches, and Biden constantly getting cracked. Instead of having a great offense of his own, Biden has adopted the smile and laugh technique and continues to take shots! Biden has a heck of a chin! Just needs to work on his offense a bit more.

#2    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

And Biden has lied through his teeth several times now... (he should at least be sly about it :unsure2: ).

Plus Biden needs to work on his public speaking abilities, he keeps "umming and ahhing". tsk. tsk.

Me thinks the republican guy is winning here... :whistle:

Edited by Bavarian Raven, 12 October 2012 - 02:24 AM.

#3    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Dirt Eater

• 1,170 posts

• Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

You guys crack me up more than little Ryan cracked up Biden. Those guffaws were real because Ryan, in typical compulsive liar form, spoke out of his **** half the time.

eta: really?? a r s e is *'d out?

Edited by Mr. Smith, 12 October 2012 - 02:37 AM.

#4    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• 1,402 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

You guys crack me up more than little Ryan cracked up Biden. Those guffaws were real because Ryan, in typical compulsive liar form, spoke out of his **** half the time.

Erm, I just watched the debate - and Biden was the one constantly (compulsively) speaking out of turn... as if he was afraid of letting the young one speak. And to be frank, Biden is bloody rude.

Edited by Bavarian Raven, 12 October 2012 - 02:49 AM.

#5    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,221 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

Lets see...Conservatives will think Ryan did best, Liberals think Biden does best.

Surprise.

#6    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

View PostMr. Smith, on 12 October 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

eta: really?? a r s e is *'d out?

Well here is the thing.

The Vice President is an important job, no? The Vice President is going to be meeting with many foreign leaders, I'm sure we all agree to that.  Now here is my problem. Biden is representing my country when he is going out from the USA making deals and doing whatever all the Vice President does. Whenever he is faced with a tough issue, is this what he does? Just smiles, laughs a bit, and then tries to downplay a question instead of answering a question?  

I can see it now.
Biden: President Akmadinijad of Iran, are you pursuing a nuclear weapon?

Akma: No

Biden: We want to bring in inspectors to verify this claim that you are not seeking a nuclear weapon.

Akma: No

Biden: *Looks down* *Laughs*  *Gives Akma that your a dumbass face*  *Laughs*  *Gives the this guy has some nerve look*

#7    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,939 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

Didn't seem much of it but from what I saw was Biden just smashing Paul. Heard even the mod was calling Paul on refusing to give details.

Regarding the laughing I think it was less "oh I got nailed" and more "wow that guy is full of crap and I'm going to nail him to the wall".

Edited by Corp, 12 October 2012 - 02:55 AM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#8    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,261 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

Once again, no discussion about: The Federal Reserve, NDAA, bailouts, QE3, Patriot Act, unconstitutional wars, Internet privacy, the TSA, the "kill list", the devaluation of the dollar, PetroDollars, indefinite detention of citizens, assassination of US citizens, etc. In other words.....more of the same.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#9    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,261 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostUgly1, on 12 October 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

If you are a fan of contact sports such as Boxing, Karate, or even Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) then you will notice something with fighters. A fighter will get hit with glancing blows or other types of non direct shot and have no reaction. You will see a fighter get CRACKED with a shot and instead of having no reaction, they will smile, laugh or give some kind of you didn't phase me gesture.

All I am seeing with this debate is Paul Ryan throwing knock out punches, and Biden constantly getting cracked. Instead of having a great offense of his own, Biden has adopted the smile and laugh technique and continues to take shots! Biden has a heck of a chin! Just needs to work on his offense a bit more.

Comparing Biden's laughing to mma guy's getting smashed and then smiling afterwards was bang on bud!

I can hear Joe Rogan saying, "oh that one really hurt him, Ryan should go for the KO".......... but Ryan's a chicken- **** little weenie so it's no doubt he sat back and sat on his manicured hands.

#10    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,261 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

View Postsupervike, on 12 October 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

Lets see...Conservatives will think Ryan did best, Liberals think Biden does best.

Surprise.

No surprise there..... it's the coke/pepsi challenge.

#11    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,958 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Not really a fair debate, she let Biden' go on and on and kept cutting Ryan off. Biden was very disrespectful.

Edited by docyabut2, 12 October 2012 - 03:28 AM.

#12    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

I watched the debate as well and to me it was a Biden win. All Ryan did was pull some personal issue he had out of his ass to conflict with Bidens numbers. It was a clear Biden win and I don`t give a flyen crap. Ryan and his BS about wanting a more bipartisan government was a tottal bs play. Ryan lost

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#13    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,261 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:23 AM

I wouldn't trust either of these clowns to lead me across the street.... there's absolutely nothing there of any sort that would lead me to believe that they are working in the best interest of EACH single american citizen.... nothing.

#14    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,958 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

Sure it going to seem like Biden won, she let him take over the whole show.  She did`nt give Ryan much time to answer before cutting him off. I would have liked to seen a more fair debate.

Edited by docyabut2, 12 October 2012 - 03:29 AM.

#15    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,999 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:30 AM

I never was a good liar. When I got busted on something I would smile. If I tried to deny and kept getting busted I would usually start laughing. Who knows? The debate was so so. Biden can't control his emotions, not a very presidential quality. Ryan got busted hard about taking stimulus money. Mostly it was like watching two family members argue at the kitchen table with grandma mediating. All that was missing were utensils to slam off the table.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users