Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are UFO experts that "know too much" killed?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,295 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

From the article:

In a relatively short time, 25 people who worked in the space field died for various reasons. Sidney Sheldon, who discovered this tragic phenomenon, seriously believed that it had to do with aliens.
According to Timothy Hood, these deaths were not accidental, but rather, were the work of special services that eliminated the experts because they knew too much.

http://english.pravd...earchers_die-0/

#2    Bionic Bigfoot

Bionic Bigfoot

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

I believe that this probably happens more often than we care to think about.  When it comes to the government, especially the US government, nothing would surprise me or the lengths they would go to, to 'silence' someone who knows too much and who they might consider a security risk.  Of course I have no proof, but from what I've read over the years there have been too many 'accidental' deaths of people in higher places. I just don't trust our governments, they haven't given many reasons for us to put the amount of faith in them that we have.

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

If this is found to be true it would mean that they're real and they're here.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Did you agonise over putting this in the conspiracies section instead?

#5    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

What about the supposed "suicide" of Capt. Hollandia after meeting with UFO investigators about the 1977 Colares incidents in Brazil?

http://www.google.co...wl1CdOn9qLiMIyg

This was one of the strangest UFO flaps in history, with the objects filmed and photographed many times, an absolutely genuine UFO event involving creatures that were hostile and dangerous.

#6    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,653 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Paranoia has led to many people taking their own lives, whether the paranoia was justified only they will know, because only they know what they said and to who. I don't buy into the idea that you can know to much, but you can say to much.

Edit - spelling

Edited by The Sky Scanner, 12 October 2012 - 08:50 PM.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#7    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,295 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostThe Sky Scanner, on 12 October 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Paranoia had led to many people taking their own lives, whether the paranoia was justified only they will know, because only they know what they said and to who. I don't buy into the idea that you can know to much, but you can say to much.
And of course there was the one where the guy shot the cop.  Not much of a conspiracy there.

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,358 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

I want to see a list of these 25 people and causes of deaths/ years / verifiable evidence of them existing.

The ones used as examples, as said, one was shooting at cops, of course he is dead. The others, nothing special there either.

Show me 25.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#9    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

Well, the ones they mention died from:

Suicide
Cardiovascular crisis
Killed by Police (deluded weapons hoarder, shot a cop first)
Suicide
Suicide
Missing declared dead
Run over by his own car in garage (Accident?)
Suicide
Suicide
Murder
Fell from Bridge (suicide?)
Car accident

Looks to me that the connection between these deaths is mental illness not anything else.

If they'd all died of cerebral haemorrhages ;)
Posted Image

#10    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

fishy fishy fishy! offcours .. i would have killed them all maself :D if they know more than i allowed them to ! thats normal :D

#11    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

I can see the government offing someone who knew something that would not only be detrimental to an administration, but also real with physical evidence.  There is no physical evidence to date of aliens that would lead to a definitive conclusion, and when people claim to have "inside knowledge" of aliens and UFO's, people usually dismiss it.  No need to kill someone who "knows too much" about aliens/ufo's..  Linking Obama's fund raising tactics to unofficial donators is one thing to kill someone over, but not UFOs.

#12    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

William Cooper, who was shot by the police, didn't even believe that UFOs were ET but were some kind of government false flag operation.

#13    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Phil Schneider died a very bizarre death that was ruled a suicide but many people disputed it.  He told some very way out stories, of course, lie his father had been a German U-Boat Captain but was also involved in the Philadelphia experiment, not to mention the gunfights with aliens under Dulce.

I don't buy his whole story, but I think he father was indeed involved with the classified UFO investigation.  Schneider had documents posted about that--his father's private papers.

I have wondered if he was really murdered, though, along with some of his other close associates.

http://www.google.co...KjQqeSfHurT586Q

#14    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

And here you can read the famous 1956 Gray Barker book They Knew Too Much about Flying Saucers, which started the whole thing about MIBs and "Silencers".

http://www.google.co...PzYkgellyHVh3AQ

#15    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

Don Burleson wrote that Marilyn Monroe was murdered because she knew too much about UFOs.

http://www.google.co...Jd-HArJ2FeXNVtg

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 12 October 2012 - 10:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users