Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Let's get excited again about mediumship

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    leotie_indigo

leotie_indigo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostTime Traveler, on 02 November 2012 - 04:39 AM, said:

There has been an expansion of my awarness this year as well.  Like Professor T, I feel more aware of energies (good and negative) and feel I have better insight into situations.   I work in a negative dysfunctional workplace but feel I am there for a reason.  Something I believe I am observing is that negative people seem to be having a harder time keeping it together.  Could be the higher vibrations are harder for them to deal with.  But on the bright side, I believe things are changing for the better for those of us who are aware and changing along with the vibrations.

Yeah I see what you mean, I decided to leave a busy job to start my own business this year which is going ok. But have picked up work back in the workplace again whilst its setting off. That's the thing, got to look on the bright side I keep saying to myself!

"Mitakuye Oyasin"

#17    leotie_indigo

leotie_indigo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

View PostTime Traveler, on 05 November 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

You may get as many different answers as the number of people who would respond.  Some, like myself, contribute part of it to the faster vibrational field.

I like your thinking, probably true I think. Have a circle tomorrow, shall see what comes out xx

"Mitakuye Oyasin"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users