Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Identifying how people steal your energy

control dramas celestine prophecy

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#106    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,276 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 20 November 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

Discussing this stuff is interesting to me, debating with skeptics really isn't though.
This interests me as well.

But you are not willing to discuss it and play the Aloof control drama to get out of it.

As you are personally unable to discuss Processes or even give examples of hinderences or blocks in the process, tips, techiques, I don't see you making any contributions to the discussion.

#107    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

I came in at the 33rd post and presented a very real aspect of energy manipulation, the examples you listed are what many in the vampire community call Empaths, and they are emotional drainers, whiny, needy, ego driven people. It has very little to do with actual prana manipulation, whereas Predatory Spiritualism is exactly about prana manipulation.

For some reason everyone became irate that I should mention this and jumped to all kinds of incorrect assumptions and took to personally attcking me and my practice (which is shared by many throughout the world).

Just because I am unwilling to divulge how someone can prevent this from happening does by no means imply I am discussing this.

So, aside from that information, what would you like to know?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#108    Ciss

Ciss

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 20 November 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

Energy has already been measured and explained/defined. Yahweh on the other hand has never been measured.

But I see what you are getting at and I'll attempt to explain . . .

Archetypes such as gods, angels, demons, & devils are extremely powerful Thoughtforms, they are beyond egregores and have become what Chaotes refer to as Godforms.
They are memes of the highest order and although created and developed by Man, they are very independent and contain the energies of everyone that continue to empower them.
This makes these types of archetypes very desirable for the ritualist.
It also helps define the concept behind Predatory Spiritualism.

Would you say this practice is something like what is described in the book of revelations? Chapter 13 where it says,

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak

key word being : "image"  you know where it says the beast that was and is not, but yet is (chpter 17)...an illusion brought to life but none the less still a man made illusion...interesting how the beast and the image are man made...

#109    jyujinkai-dragon

jyujinkai-dragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

With Respect,

Just because one does not believe in something, does not mean it will not happen anyway, one will just be unaware of it happening and this is a good thing - closed minds make easy meals.

regards

#110    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,276 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 20 November 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

I came in at the 33rd post and presented a very real aspect of energy manipulation, the examples you listed are what many in the vampire community call Empaths, and they are emotional drainers, whiny, needy, ego driven people. It has very little to do with actual prana manipulation, whereas Predatory Spiritualism is exactly about prana manipulation.

For some reason everyone became irate that I should mention this and jumped to all kinds of incorrect assumptions and took to personally attcking me and my practice (which is shared by many throughout the world).

Just because I am unwilling to divulge how someone can prevent this from happening does by no means imply I am discussing this.

So, aside from that information, what would you like to know?

Many do not believe that others can steal energy, or at the very least deny that truth to the point of fervor by attacking those that do understand that it can occur.. Many People like living in ignorance, and will defend that by personal attacks..

So, aside from the information you are unwilling to devulge..........

How can someone identify that someone else in their presence is taking their energy?

#111    jyujinkai-dragon

jyujinkai-dragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Greetings,

The only way to block the taking of energy, is to be aware of the energy and to actively block the taking using a shield, an energy contruct that places a meta-physical wall between you and the other person.

regards

#112    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 20 November 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

Many do not believe that others can steal energy, or at the very least deny that truth to the point of fervor by attacking those that do understand that it can occur.. Many People like living in ignorance, and will defend that by personal attacks..

So, aside from the information you are unwilling to devulge..........

How can someone identify that someone else in their presence is taking their energy?
When attuned to your subtle body, you can then feel the prana slipping away, the insertion of tendrils, and depending on the amount removed, weak and tired.

Edited by Etu Malku, 21 November 2012 - 12:47 AM.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#113    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,276 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 21 November 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

When attuned to your subtle body, you can then feel the prana slipping away, the insertion of tendrils, and depending on the amount removed, weak and tired.

I see. So basically if one is not paying attention or tuned in at the time it goes and they are none the wiser..
That's very interesting..
Is there a time limit on when performing the ritual? What I mean is, do you need to perform the ritual first, then go to town and take some energy, or is it the other way around..

#114    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 21 November 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

I see. So basically if one is not paying attention or tuned in at the time it goes and they are none the wiser..
That's very interesting..
Is there a time limit on when performing the ritual? What I mean is, do you need to perform the ritual first, then go to town and take some energy, or is it the other way around..
I will go back and again use Lilith as a reference.
The archetype Lilith would be brought forth from your unconsciousness into your consciousness, Her energy would be latched onto and embraced, stored and used later in the ritual for whatever intent it is for.

Edited by Etu Malku, 21 November 2012 - 01:34 AM.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#115    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,276 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 21 November 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

I will go back and again use Lilith as a reference.
The archetype Lilith would be brought forth from your unconsciousness into your consciousness, Her energy would be latched onto and embraced, stored and used later in the ritual for whatever intent it is for.

Ok, I don't think I entirely get this, so I'll reword it to what I think you mean..

So if I was doing this, I would bring forth Lilith, from my Unconsciousness into my Consciousness. Then I would take her Energy from a passerby, embrace it, store it, then wonder home and use that energy in ritual... Is that right?

Edited, spelling..

Edited by Professor T, 21 November 2012 - 01:51 AM.

#116    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 21 November 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Ok, I don't think I entirely get this, so I'll reword it to what I think you mean..

So if I was doing this, I would bring forth Lilith, from my Unconsciousness into my Consciousness. Then I would take her Energy from a passerby, embrace it, store it, then wonder home and use that energy in ritual... Is that right?

Edited, spelling..
Passerby? Where did you get that from? You would take the energy from the archetype, which is the pure essence (Ka)

You need forget about the vampire preying on a victim thing ;)

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#117    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,090 posts

• I don't want to believe; I want to know.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

You would take the energy from the archetype, which is the pure essence (Ka)

An archetype is simply a universal symbol..it is not real nor a thing that can be exploited so there is nothing to take energy from.

Am I the only one who sees that "Etu" feels, no, he "knows" he is absolutely right and the rest of us are plain wrong?
At this point it seems like a waste of energy debating, he has already alluded to the idea that since some of us do not agree that we are either A) Wrong   B ) Stupid C) Not evolved/not in control over our "subtle bodies" or whatever or D) all of the above

Edited by Ryu, 21 November 2012 - 02:40 AM.

Posted Image If you could go to my scroll and click my other egg, I'd appreciate it!
Visit my Forest of Mirrors Hold
My Tale of Dragons Lair

#118    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,310 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostRyu, on 21 November 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

An archetype is simply a universal symbol..it is not real nor a thing that can be exploited so there is nothing to take energy from.

Am I the only one who sees that "Etu" feels, no, he "knows" he is absolutely right and the rest of us are plain wrong?
At this point it seems like a waste of energy debating, he has already alluded to the idea that since some of us do not agree that we are either A) Wrong   B ) Stupid C) Not evolved/not in control over our "subtle bodies" or whatever or D) all of the above
yay!! someone with open eyes

Posted Image

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

#119    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,276 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 21 November 2012 - 02:17 AM, said:

Passerby? Where did you get that from? You would take the energy from the archetype, which is the pure essence (Ka)

You need forget about the vampire preying on a victim thing ;)

Ok..
So if I was doing this, I would bring forth Lilith, from my Unconsciousness into my Consciousness. Then I would take her Energy, embrace it, store it, then wonder home and use that energy in ritual...

There is no Energy thieft involved then, because Lilith was brought forth from within, and there are no other parties other than yourself contributing to the Energy pool..  Or am I missing a point.

Edited to add, three posts in the same ten minutes making the same point.. Perhaps I'm not missing a point afterall.

Edited by Professor T, 21 November 2012 - 02:53 AM.

#120    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,090 posts

• I don't want to believe; I want to know.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

View PostJGirl, on 21 November 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

yay!! someone with open eyes

:blush:  :D

Posted Image If you could go to my scroll and click my other egg, I'd appreciate it!
Visit my Forest of Mirrors Hold
My Tale of Dragons Lair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users