Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Ghost horse

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: sxc.hu</strong>
Image credit: sxc.hu
Ruben Vasquez: In the early part of the 20th century traveling on horseback was a common place. People traveled into towns for supplies for their families, to run an errand, or to court a sweetheart in a nearby town. To travel twelve or fifteen miles one way and back usually took the most part of a day if one was in a hurry to get back home. And if you travel the path often enough a fella would not have to keep track of where he was going, the horse would make its way home right to the front steps. Yet horse and rider rarely separated and to this day could be heard on the farm to market roads and grassy meadows of the country side on the north side of Richmond Texas. The following stories were actual true events that span several generations.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,140 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

Mr Spook-Ed?  (lol)

Great story, Ruben.  thank you for sharing.  :)

#3    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostEldorado, on 20 October 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Mr Spook-Ed?  (lol)

LOL

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#4    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,455 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thank you. I enjoyed reading that :tu:

Posted Image

#5    Mr. Spock

Mr. Spock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• Question everything until you know the truth

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Pretty good stories. I guess the whole ordeal isn't too bad just as long as you don't step in to any ghostly road apples. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users