Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadow people

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76    seeking8

seeking8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

ok so someone on this site posted a image of their house from google street view where you can see a image of a face so I thought I will do the same of the house where I lived many years ago and saw a shadow man and I found a strange sort of figure in the window on the right hand side above the down stairs window with the bars where that use to be my bedroom were I also saw the shadow man. If you type this address in google street view ( 1 Yonge Park
Finsbury Park, London Borough of Islington, London N4 3NU ) its the green house.

Now it might be nothing but if you zoom in it does look kind of strange.

#77    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

View Postseeking8, on 12 November 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

ok so someone on this site posted a image of their house from google street view where you can see a image of a face so I thought I will do the same of the house where I lived many years ago and saw a shadow man and I found a strange sort of figure in the window on the right hand side above the down stairs window with the bars where that use to be my bedroom were I also saw the shadow man. If you type this address in google street view ( 1 Yonge Park
Finsbury Park, London Borough of Islington, London N4 3NU ) its the green house.

Now it might be nothing but if you zoom in it does look kind of strange.

Psst...add the picture.  It will get more responses.  Not many ppl will look up the address, but if you put the pic in, Bob's your uncle!

Edited by coldethyl, 13 November 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#78    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

I always think on google street view, the faceless curse they cast on the people walking around is creepier than any supposed spirit caught in a window *shudder*

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#79    Theater of Dreams

Theater of Dreams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

• 'Open your eyes, Victoria!'

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

Hi all,

New guy here. I've been lurking on this site for a few hours, and found that I'd try my hand at talking to others about their thoughts or beliefs towards unexplained anomalies.

That being said, this topic pertaining to a watchful entity seen by few intrigues me. I have no formed opinion on the matter yet, as I've yet to seen any reason to believe claims, but won't disregard anyone's claims yet, either. I really am just wondering about the experience itself by those who claim to have seen these entities. Would anyone care to share specifically what went on in their heads at the time?

Dream Theater

#80    MN PARA-SCI

MN PARA-SCI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/minnesotapara
    https://www.facebook.com/TTFPARA
    http://minnesotapara.wordpress.com/

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

(My Opinion Only) The vast majority of cases of shadow people seem to come from real world causes. The most common are mis identified actual shadows...  Then there are those that re reported in medical journals by patients suffering from alzheimers, dementia, and schizoprehnia... Some reports simply are eye conditions like floaters or detached retina's... Others from an active mind deprived of sleep...  Drugs... etc... Then there are the few cases where you can rule out all all the physical, psychological, and medical causes and are made by impecable witnesses. These reports make me curious if there really is something more than just misidentification going on...

#81    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

Jackofalltrades.    Don't worry about a photo. The sceptics will say it's photo shopped  or a camera malfunction with out really looking at it

#82    seekers

seekers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

View PostTarnibritan, on 16 October 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone would be able to enlighten me a little on the topic of shadow people?
Are they ghosts trying to take another form or possibly something else entirely. I guess im just curious as the most recent ive seen one was a few weeks ago-where i live, I saw a tall shadow of a person walk out of the katchen-turn to look at me and then walk out the front door :blush:
The first time was years ago at my Grandmothers house when i thought i saw my sister walk into the laundry and i went to go and talk to her, but no-one was there, they tend to move so quick and i find them quite alarming.
Any opinions are welcome as to what you think they might be (or your own personal encounters)

Thanks Tarni

hi tarni
im sorry i have only seen your post now, i have posted about shadow people only yestarday about if shadow people can mimic a haunting because ive had similar experiences as yourself and more it seems as if my house is haunted but we see shadows not ghosts as such .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users