Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Large Black Dog/Wolf

wolf dog black

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    burkorobe

burkorobe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

I know I was awake. If anything, I tried to tell myself it was my mind playing tricks on me.

#17    Loanwolf

Loanwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

Just to be clear I don't think there was a "real" wolf in my closed home that disappeared w the help of a magical word. I claim to be no expert but my thoughts on the matter are this. I believe i was in what the shamans call "non ordinary reality". Some people would call it the spirit world. Scientifically speaking, my brain waves were the same as being in a light trance. However, I was very much aware of my surroundings and not asleep or dreaming. In this state, I was able to perceive the energy of wolf spirit whose significance profoundly changed my life for the better. Although, it's true, he did come as an omen of many bad things to come. Ultimately, wolf medicine taught me that my loyalty to my pack members was fierce to the point of self destruction. That pretty much sums up how my life unfolded over the next 9 weeks after the vision. Even through my tribulations, I still felt the wolfs loyalty, protection and wisdom surrounding me. This is my truth.

#18    TravelerZero

TravelerZero

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

"Ultimately, wolf medicine taught me that my loyalty to my pack members was fierce to the point of self destruction."

Perhaps this was part of the omen? Think of the Wolf Medicine as a diacotomy. It can be positive or negative. The death of a close loved one, could have led to an unhealthy level of "loyalty to the pack", bordering on obsession (feirce nature leading to self-destruction), which can cloud reason (wisdom of the wolf).

#19    TravelerZero

TravelerZero

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

Though I have no doubt, you managed to find wisdom and listen!

Also tagged with wolf, dog, black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users