Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Eerie Britain 2 Free Today

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    MB Forde

MB Forde

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hi guys, the ebook Eerie Britain 2 is free for today and tomorrow - just in time for Hallowe'en. Here are the links:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0089E40TG
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0089E40TG

Happy reading!

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,014 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

Can't download Kindle books from Amazon UK. *kicks Amazon in the nuts*

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    MB Forde

MB Forde

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

Aww, why not? If you're in the US that second link is for you :D Still free for most of today, folks. :D

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,014 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

I'll give it a go in a minute or three.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,014 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Okay the second link simply redirects to the first link, which doesn't allow downloading outside the UK. :(

#6    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

I don't use a kindle.

I prefer my books to be physical objects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users