Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Minutes before debate, rare earthquake shakes

Raptor Witness

Between the only U.S. landfalling hurricane this season, which severely disrupted their convention in Tampa, to a rare earthquake striking Romney's home district minutes before last nights debate; I wonder if Christian conservatives are having second thoughts about their guy?

The earth seems to be weighing in ...

8096663288_b1eb68f3ea_o.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

I was in this earthquake. Historically New England gets moderate quakes every now and again. Massachusetts is a predominately Democratic state when it comes to Presidential elections. I'm just not seeing the 'hand of God' here.

• Like 2

I was in this earthquake. Historically New England gets moderate quakes every now and again. Massachusetts is a predominately Democratic state when it comes to Presidential elections. I'm just not seeing the 'hand of God' here.

Who said anything about the "hand of God?" This is about the hand of man.

There are vast differences between the energy policies of Mitt Romney vs. President Obama. Romney, like many Christian conservatives, have this attitude that the earth is like their toilet.

The earth may not have a vote, but she has a voice, and a well timed earthquake in Romneyland, immediately prior to his "drill baby drill" arguments on Long Island, NY; suggests the possibility that in addition to her temperature, she may have a belly ache.

One would think that what happened at Fukushima, would be warning enough.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

"Rare" earthquake? Give me a break.

If everyone pressumed natural climatic events to be "supernatural", well, I just don't know what to say other than WAKE UP.

"Rare" earthquake? Give me a break.

If everyone pressumed natural climatic events to be "supernatural", well, I just don't know what to say other than WAKE UP.

That's why I said that you can call it "bad luck" if you want to.

Call it supernatural, superstitious, or just plain bad luck, the worst possible thing that could have happened to the Republicans, was for a hurricane to sit and spin on top of New Orleans during their convention, reminding everyone of King George looking out that window of Air Force One, staring down upon the 47%, stranded on their rooftops.

Two weeks before hurricane Isaac took the stage, the very non-political forum moderated by Dr. Jeff Masters of the Weather Underground published a thread entitled: "The odds of a hurricane spoiling the Republican National Convention in Tampa"

When I posted my odds in reply, instead of pointing at Tampa, I pointed to New Orleans, prefaced by an enigmatic statement.

Here's the actual snapshot of this post, including the imagery. It was censored, possibly because of sensitivities surrounding Katrina, but I've learned to save things.

Supernatural, superstition, or luck, the entire nation was faced with a brutal memory, and what may one day be called, "The curse of King George."

8101724079_08b07eb0a6_c.jpg

8101724421_ee97621ba3_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness