Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Chakras (How they create and how to manifest)

chakra truth light all unity

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

and just to add to the confusion for some... with this shift into the higher consciousness/world our chakras are changing.. ive been going through that change the last 6 months, where the lower chakras are being removed and the lowest chakra is now"the higher heart chakra", which is more centred than the old one and higher, sitting just below the throat chakra.. we wont need the old lower ones, cause we wont be caught in the lower vibrations anymore..  *yay*..  

like what people have said, if you want to develop your connection with the chakras, do yoga, qigong or tai chi etc.. i do qigong most days for an hour and its good way to open you up, connect you to your aura, ground into the earth and connect you to the universe in a clean, precise manner.. its the best..  

much love

#17    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

I had doubts to the existence of chakras for a very long time and basically ignored the lore surrounding them when I began meditating.

A strange thing occurred, as I became better at relaxing my physical body and my breathing became naturally deeper and more regular I began to empty my mind of thoughts.  This is accompanied by observing and recognising "distractions" to the meditative state, tense muscles, poor posture, itches, ticks all these things come to the fore to provide distraction.  I overcame these over time too.

What I was left with though, was exasperating, I continually experienced a spinning sensation at my forehead, sometimes it was so pronounced I would sway back and forth without immediately realising I was doing so.  I tried and tried to understand this "mechanical obstruction" that kept taking my attention.  Finally, after many weeks I noticed the same spinning sensation at different parts of my body, my heart and pelvic regions were the next most pronounced after my forehead.  As I said, exasperating.  It seemed my mind and body had entered into a deeply nuanced and elevated game of "keep her distracted and frustrated from reaching a deep meditative state".

I feel like an absolute dunce now thinking back at how much time I spent trying to "remove" the "obstructions" to my meditative state.  It dawned on me eventually, of course and is probably making those who have felt the same KNOWING what it was lol right now.  I have all the evidence I need of the existence of the energy body and chakras now :P

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#18    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 5,099 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 21 October 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Well chakras/and or the energy field are another biofeed back loop which can be learned.

This is the problem I have right here. No one who ever comes up with this stuff has ever been able to explain what sort of "energy" this is, or how it can be measured.

Science isn’t about truth and falsity, it’s about reducing uncertainty ~ Brian Nosek

#19    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,359 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

View Postwith bells on, on 13 November 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

ive been going through that change the last 6 months, where the lower chakras are being removed and the lowest chakra is now"the higher heart chakra", which is more centred than the old one and higher, sitting just below the throat chakra.. we wont need the old lower ones, cause we wont be caught in the lower vibrations anymore..  *yay*..  

I wonder how you square what you say here with the fact that a lot of your posts in 'Fun & Games' stand out because of their sexual nature? Perhaps you are repressing rather than removing?

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#20    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 13 November 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

I wonder how you square what you say here with the fact that a lot of your posts in 'Fun & Games' stand out because of their sexual nature? Perhaps you are repressing rather than removing?

lol.. my humour is kind of gutter trash.. but its always light.. well its coming form a light place.. how others perceive that may be diff??.. im serious about some things, but i like to make it fun too.. im gay.. and gay guys are all about innuendo etc.. it is pretty toned down on here now, cause i had some of my posts removed and was told why.. so its all ok, i understand why.. no prob..

the lower ones have merged with the upper ones.. done a flip so to speak.. so what was our base chakra, now becomes part of the higher heart.. what was the sacral (sexual, 2nd chakra) is now part of the throat, etc etc..  

i can see my chakras and aura when i tune into it.. i watched the spirits  perform the surgery on them.. it was not fun and like any surgery i was in a lot of pain for some time after..

much love..

#21    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,359 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

I'm sensing someone is extracting the Michael here ........

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#22    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Thank you for posting this it's very interesting.

#23    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 13 November 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

darling, are you referring to me?? if so can you explain what you mean, please??

thank you..

#24    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 13 November 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

View Postouija ouija, on 13 November 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

Please keep your focus to discussing the topic at hand rather than the poster.
Thanks, now back to the topic.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#25    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

*Several off-topic posts removed*

Once again I ask that posts are kept to the discussion of the topic.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

Also tagged with chakra, truth, light, all, unity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users