Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

UFO hovers in sky for 5 hours over Scotland

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    highdesert50

highdesert50

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Giving the family the benefit of the doubt, they would have likely noticed motor traffic in the vicinity over the years. Since there is no reference to the horizon, another option might be arcing on high voltage power lines which has been mistaken for such events as ball lightning. Realistically, I unfortunately cannot imagine these are alien visitors as they would most likely have technology to cloak themselves; something we are currently capable of in a limited manner even given our meager abilities.

#47    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,483 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

View Posthighdesert50, on 26 October 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

Giving the family the benefit of the doubt, they would have likely noticed motor traffic in the vicinity over the years. Since there is no reference to the horizon, another option might be arcing on high voltage power lines which has been mistaken for such events as ball lightning. Realistically, I unfortunately cannot imagine these are alien visitors as they would most likely have technology to cloak themselves; something we are currently capable of in a limited manner even given our meager abilities.

I agree!  :)
Except for the cloaking themselves part.  If they've got money on them, there's no cloak in existence will hide their presence from us Scots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users