Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jupiter Is Undergoing Massive, Global Changes

jupiter

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 October 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

Thanks for the links.

So in essence everybody agrees several planets are warming up, but they do not agree on the connecting factor, unless it's just a coincidence connected with coinciding seasons and weather patterns.
Yeah, basically that.
There's theories.. crackpot theories which are about 50% science and 50% fairytail..
One is of course, ye olde Nibiru, comming in from the cold and heating things up from the outside of the system inwards..
Another is a Photon stream approaching us from the galactic core..

I wouldn't want to claim it's either and feed the fires of speculation, even though it's sometimes interesting to get peoples opinions on these things.. personally I think of those two theories the Photon stream sounds the most likely.. though I'm sure we at UM could come up with some equally interesting causes of solar system warming.. hmmmmmmm, I'm thinking ferrets..

#17    ranrod

ranrod

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

View Postpallidin, on 18 October 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

OK, so no practical chance of Jupiter becoming our second Sun? Or doing worse?
No.  Jupiter would need to be many multiples of its current mass for that to happen.  If it did happen, unlike 2010, the explosion would completely obliterate all life on earth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users