Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Multi-Verse Therom

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• Never stop learning, cause the day you stop will be something you've never learnt.

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

Ever wondered/desired/experienced a universe  so close but yet different to the physical plane we live in?

There are plenty of people who believe this theory to be correct and that just like our own existence, there are billions of others who in  which are different to our very own.

I've been researching upon ' astral projection' and heard of people travelling to destinations unknown to man. Could this be on a slightly different dimensional plane to the very one we live in.

It would enlighten me if anyone has experienced this 'multi-verse' to a place which is unknown within the physical plane.

If anyone has researched this more than me, or knows a little more.. Please re-post/ post links/experiences to prove this is in fact no-longer a myth.

-Luke.

Edited by Thinking Twice, 19 October 2012 - 06:34 AM.

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

Well Luke, I don't think there is any way to proove it. If only conciousness can cross the veil, then how is anybody to proove it. A projector is not going to be able to bring back a rock like going to the moon. Really the only way is to do it yourself and make your own mind up about what you exoerience.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• Never stop learning, cause the day you stop will be something you've never learnt.

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

The main reason I posted was to see if anyone had ever experienced it, so then I would try it for myself :)

Thanks for reply!

- Luke

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostThinking Twice, on 19 October 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

The main reason I posted was to see if anyone had ever experienced it, so then I would try it for myself :)

Thanks for reply!

- Luke
Well then, yes I have. So have others.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users